Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

My life as we know it!

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:38 AM
  • 5 Replies

So today has been one horrible day. It didn't start out this way it just balled up. I got up feed my twins and then headed out to go to a toy drive to get my kids gifts. Christmas is really tight this year. So I get to the place and they give me the run around so I just said for get it I will come back later in the month. I get a call form my bf who needed to know when I was done so he can go watch foot ball. I just headed home to let him go and do his thing. Then my mom surprises me with a gift for christmas. It was a phone, she added me to her plan so I don't go with out a phone. I dont have tihe funds to suport a phone right now. So she got me one. She says a mom should always have a phone you never know what could happen. I ask her if it had my old #. She says no because I had a pre paid phone its non transferable. I was like what yes you can let me talk to my friend who works with verizon to comfirm that, that is true. It wasnt and I let my mom know. Then I get a message that I am an ungreatful person because I asked about the number being changed. I was like what no I didnt mean to come off like that. I know how they are at the store they don't care about anything else but making a sale all else they leave for the tech team to figure out. Finally got to talk to my mom resolved that mess. Then my bf's friends gf got ahold of me and asked where we lived so they can stop by. My bf is horrible when it comes to answering a phone. He has one through his work. So after telling them where we lived I go up stairs to chnaged out of my night clothes and look presentable. Well that was a problem for my bf. He thought I was going to get dressed for his friend. WT world? Um no I wasnt.. We get into it and I get called a fat ass, a horrible mom, and that my bf doesnt need me and that its not the kids that makes him want to leave its me. What did I do wrong? He said I can't provide for my kids I depend on him. we have a total of 5 kids her three of which are his. We worked out that I go to school be at home for the kids and he works and takes care of the rest. So I dont know where I was in the wrong?

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
connie45
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:41 AM
2 moms liked this

This is not going to get better.  He is a total arse.  Clearly - you need to be smarter and put Plan B into action.  Earn and save your own money.  Find a way. No excuses. 

Or you will absolutely be back on here with a new post asking what to do your BF left and you have no money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:11 PM
OMG leave. Why stay because you need his support? He is abusing you.
laughingsqua125
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

take dogs out feed them ,& cat ,eat b/l chores computertyping

funhappymom
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a very rough day. I hope you have a better one today (((HUGS)))

Reina13
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry you had a rough day. I hope things get better for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN