Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Android or iPhone?

Posted by   + Show Post

I had the original Droid for 2 years and the Thunderbolt for almost 2. My contract is about up and I'm seriously considering getting an iPhone. I've never heard anyone complain about their iPhone, but I've had nothing BUT problems with both of my Android phones! My son has an iPhone 4S and can load and play a video on youtube faster than my phone can LOCATE it! 

So, lovely ladies, what is your opinion? What phone do you have and how do you like it? Thanks :)

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Replies (31-37):
LittlePistol87
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I've had both. I hate Droid. It has so many issues and the App market sucks. Half the apps I've installed have advertisement that are always popping up on my notification bar. I some how keep getting defective phones the Htc Evo Lte 4g. It keeps over heating and calling ppl randomly. I've had it replaced 2 times now looking to be getting another soon. I miss my IPhone. It never had any problems and as soon as my contract is up with this phone I'm going back to Apple and never looking back. 

sweetmissy_05
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:13 AM
I would say Iphone I have heard good things about it.
echoishername
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM
I just got my first iPhone. I love it so much more than droid. It's easier, and I've had no problems. I had nothing but problems with my droid.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
YoungMama718
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I went from a Android to an iPhone 4 about a year ago.  The droid I had gave me nothing but problems and headaches, I love my iPhone & can never see myself going to any other phone.

happy

sabrtooth1
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM

There are over 70 different Android phones on the market.  Different carriers require different specs on the version of Droid they sell, so a Droid from say, ATT, & a Droid from T-Mob are different.  Except for my Dh, who has a Blackberry from work, we all have Galaxys.  Between kids, SO's, & I, we've had 6 Galaxy SII's and SIII's, with NO problems.  The Galaxy has everything the IPhone has, including photo editing & S-Voice, and things IPhone DOESN'T have, like S Beam and Swype texting.  Plus, it is cheaper.

crazymommy2007
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:15 PM
I have the HTC inspire. I like it but I miss my Samsung phones, so when its my time to upgrade I'm hitting up a galaxy s3!! I've messed around with my mils iPhone 4s. I love facetime and the front and back camera... But that was all I liked about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Android and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)