Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Android or iPhone?

Posted by   + Show Post

I had the original Droid for 2 years and the Thunderbolt for almost 2. My contract is about up and I'm seriously considering getting an iPhone. I've never heard anyone complain about their iPhone, but I've had nothing BUT problems with both of my Android phones! My son has an iPhone 4S and can load and play a video on youtube faster than my phone can LOCATE it! 

So, lovely ladies, what is your opinion? What phone do you have and how do you like it? Thanks :)

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
Marimaru
by Sarah Joy on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:05 PM

My husband and I like our Android phones.  We also have Android tablets, so we like that we can connect them all to the same stores and use our various purchased apps.

storkradio193
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

The newest android phones are just as good as the iphone.  Each has its advantages and disadvantages.  You can find plenty of complaints about anything with a simply google search.  I have the motorola rarz maxx and prefer it over my dh's iphone 4.  I haven't tried the iphone 5 though.

FallLover
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Thank you all for your input! It's so interesting to hear everyone's perspectives!

Seriously868
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM
I had a thunderbolt and hated it, but in its defense it was the first 4g phone so yes it had issues. Now. Have HTC rezound. Love it :-) iPhone not for me. Would recommend you don't rule out all android based on thunderbolt......
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:55 AM
I have a 4s and love it. No problems here!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:57 AM
I LOVE MY IPHONE 4
little.worthen
by Tess on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:58 AM
iPhone
LCG83
by Lori on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:58 AM
I love my iPhone 4S. I also love android. I think I would be equally happy with either one. If I didn't have this phone, I have my eyes on the Samsung Galaxy 3. I like the free music on Android and it seems like more free apps, but I LOVE my photo editing apps on my iPhone. My phone has also held up insanely well. I haven't had ANY issues with it at all. I love it.
rebeccab1966
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow, so glad you asked this.  My phone is ANCIENT and my husband is insisting I stop being such a tech-phobe and get a new phone.  Are the iPhones easy to figure out?  My kids make fun of my phone.  I remember having a brick phone when I first started working, I thought I was SOOoooo cool.

FallLover
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Is it too late to ask those of you that have used iphones if you can use the cloud without a Mac?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)