Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

sister in law from hell

Posted by   + Show Post
Well my brother has married a wife who is absolute garbage. She comes from a dysfunctional family. Her mom is an alcoholic who tried to hit on my husband.
My brother's wife has always dressed with no class wearing clothes that purposely shows her cleavage when she bends over. She has 2 daughters from a previous relationship and when the oldest turned 5, a truancy officer had to be sent to her house because she would oversleep and not send her kid to school.
Now my brother is in prison because he lost his job and she persuaded him to make money illegally. Yes, my brother made a bad choice but an even worse choice with the woman he picked.
What's worse is she knows where exactly my brother is in the prison while me, my mom, and brother get the run around. She won't disclose his contact info to us because she hates my mom. She's said it herself. Then she wrote my brother and told him she's the only one who's been there for him. What a scandalous bitch.
Does anyone else have a sister in law from hell?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
TheIrishDuckie
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Thankfully my SIL's and I get along quite well now. Wasn't the case in the beginning but we worked through all of our crap :-) And as a previous poster said, you can find out where he's at. http://www.inmatesplus.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:22 PM

mine is nothing like yours but i still dislike her. she moved away at 18 to go to college and she makes little snide comments to DH and I all the time. When DD was in the hospital i took a pic and posted it to facebook (which is for family and friends to keep updated because i moved away when i got married) and she made the comment "a mother should NOT be putting this kind of stuff on facebook" for what reason? i dont know. Half the time DH forgets he even has a sister, she doesn't keep in contact unless it's the holidays and she wants presents from us or wants to see my daughter, which is fine, she can see her all she wants, just keep the smart ass stupid comments to yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I did but the divorce was final last week..... I hate that bitch. If I could run her over repeatedly with my car and not go to prison I would do it in a second.

1likeme
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:08 PM
To be very honest you sound like the sister in law from hell, not her. If you held yourself to such high standards you wouldn't be gossiping about her or blaming her for your brothers choices.
onethentwins
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:27 PM

No, mine's awesome.

JessicaEOH
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:29 PM

What state are you in?  You can find his information online.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Both my sil's are wonderful! I would do anything for them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:45 PM
OK. I don't have a sister in law. But these men are letting the women control them. The men made choices that put them in their situations. Why not be mad at the brothers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewMamaBoo
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:49 PM

No. Thank god but my little bro isn't married yet I'm hoping for the best 

EyEmTuRtLe
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Oh where oh where do I begin with all my sister-in-laws. I'll make it really easy. Out of the 6 I've had I only like and get along with just 2, an then there's the widow one. We have mutal respect for each other but don't really talk.

The other 3... well, one is a tramp, one is a psyco and the last one makes it really difficult to support gays and lesbians rights.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN