Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

sister in law from hell

Posted by   + Show Post
Well my brother has married a wife who is absolute garbage. She comes from a dysfunctional family. Her mom is an alcoholic who tried to hit on my husband.
My brother's wife has always dressed with no class wearing clothes that purposely shows her cleavage when she bends over. She has 2 daughters from a previous relationship and when the oldest turned 5, a truancy officer had to be sent to her house because she would oversleep and not send her kid to school.
Now my brother is in prison because he lost his job and she persuaded him to make money illegally. Yes, my brother made a bad choice but an even worse choice with the woman he picked.
What's worse is she knows where exactly my brother is in the prison while me, my mom, and brother get the run around. She won't disclose his contact info to us because she hates my mom. She's said it herself. Then she wrote my brother and told him she's the only one who's been there for him. What a scandalous bitch.
Does anyone else have a sister in law from hell?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Replies (21-30):
wingsfan1234
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:54 PM

NO thankfully ...  and just an fyi you may be able to find his contact info online .. depending on the state go to the states website and look up their corrections department (or whatever it's called)

MicheleJM
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Quoting TommyAbby:

Why don't you call the courthouse and find out where he got sent to??? 

This.

ara-myangel
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM
We have but his birthday wasn't matching with what the prison had on file. There was a discrepancy between the number 1 and 7, causing a big mix up and having us on a wild goose chase. My sister in law knew about the birthday dilemma. We barely found my brother today. Thank God! Finally

Quoting TommyAbby:

Why don't you call the courthouse and find out where he got sent to??? 

ara-myangel
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Thank you for the link!

Quoting TheIrishDuckie:

Thankfully my SIL's and I get along quite well now. Wasn't the case in the beginning but we worked through all of our crap :-) And as a previous poster said, you can find out where he's at. http://www.inmatesplus.com/

ara-myangel
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM
My brother is a man who made his own choice. I never denied that. But his wife sells drugs to this day. So umm why isn't she sharing a cell with him?
No need to gossip. My family already knows how she is and that my brother could have done better

Quoting 1likeme:

To be very honest you sound like the sister in law from hell, not her. If you held yourself to such high standards you wouldn't be gossiping about her or blaming her for your brothers choices.
ara-myangel
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:45 AM
I am disappointed in my brother. But his wife argued with him to get off his lazy ass and make money after he was unemployed from being robbed at gun point in his last job. So she was already involved with her dealings and got my brother involved
She has just as much blame as my brother

Quoting Cindy18:

OK. I don't have a sister in law. But these men are letting the women control them. The men made choices that put them in their situations. Why not be mad at the brothers?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM

It sounds like a lot of women are threatened by their SIL....Hate them for the choices the brother makes?? doesn't make much sense to me!

ara-myangel
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM
I tried the corrections website but the inmate number my sister in law from hell gave us brought up no results. We tried to search by name and birthday and finally after failed attempts an aunt of mine was able to find him

Quoting wingsfan1234:

NO thankfully ...  and just an fyi you may be able to find his contact info online .. depending on the state go to the states website and look up their corrections department (or whatever it's called)

ara-myangel
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM
If you met her you would hate her too. I have reasoning behind my emotions towards her. I am not the type to hate someone immediately. This hate grew over time. As I've said time and time again, yes my brother made his bad choices. But his wife is just as guilty as him. She got him the contact info he needed to become wrapped up in her lifestyle

Quoting Anonymous:

It sounds like a lot of women are threatened by their SIL....Hate them for the choices the brother makes?? doesn't make much sense to me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Actually, I would hate the choices my brother was making...and I would hate the things she does WITH my husband...but I wouldn't hate her just because my brother decided on a lifestyle that was different than mine! I mean, My sis is a welfare whore with 8 kids and a husband that doesn't work...I blame him, but I don't hate him because she could have done better, SHOULD have done better, but she didn't, and that is HER fault.

Quoting ara-myangel:

If you met her you would hate her too. I have reasoning behind my emotions towards her. I am not the type to hate someone immediately. This hate grew over time. As I've said time and time again, yes my brother made his bad choices. But his wife is just as guilty as him. She got him the contact info he needed to become wrapped up in her lifestyle

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)