Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sister in law from hell

Posted by   + Show Post
Well my brother has married a wife who is absolute garbage. She comes from a dysfunctional family. Her mom is an alcoholic who tried to hit on my husband.
My brother's wife has always dressed with no class wearing clothes that purposely shows her cleavage when she bends over. She has 2 daughters from a previous relationship and when the oldest turned 5, a truancy officer had to be sent to her house because she would oversleep and not send her kid to school.
Now my brother is in prison because he lost his job and she persuaded him to make money illegally. Yes, my brother made a bad choice but an even worse choice with the woman he picked.
What's worse is she knows where exactly my brother is in the prison while me, my mom, and brother get the run around. She won't disclose his contact info to us because she hates my mom. She's said it herself. Then she wrote my brother and told him she's the only one who's been there for him. What a scandalous bitch.
Does anyone else have a sister in law from hell?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Replies (41-47):
ara-myangel
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Yes we did!

Quoting TheIrishDuckie:

Sorry for being nosey but, did you find him?

Quoting ara-myangel:

Thank you for the link!

Quoting TheIrishDuckie:

Thankfully my SIL's and I get along quite well now. Wasn't the case in the beginning but we worked through all of our crap :-) And as a previous poster said, you can find out where he's at. http://www.inmatesplus.com/

ara-myangel
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM
I understand everyone will have their own opinions. Some pointing at me and calling me judgmental. But as I've stated in several quotes to messages, I tried to lover my sister in law. It is not like I never gave her a chance. I said my hate for her grew overtime.
I'm not perfect. I'm not a nun. I don't hate people immediately. But when true colors come out, it changes everything.
My sister in law's mom wanted my husband to drive her home after she said he was sexy right in front of my face. That's disrespectful. My sister in law stole money from her own grandma and her grandma decided not to press charges though she told us she never wanted my sister in law over again. My sister in law dresses trashy. There's a difference between sexy and skanky. Everything popping out everywhere is not sexy. I don't care that my SIL had kids. But she's irresponsible. Her daughter was only FIVE years old and already had a truancy officer questioning her. That's embarrassing.
She dealt drugs when my brother met her. My brother was making his money legitimately but lost his job. He got robbed $6000 at gunpoint in his last job so he was getting unemployment checks. During that time, instead of getting a job herself to make ends meet, she convinced my brother that making money illegally was the step they had to take. He got caught and she didn't call anybody in my family until he got caught. By that time it was too late. My niece and nephew have a lazy mother who can't step up and get a real job to support her kids. She's slanging drugs again right now. But snitching her out would get CPS involved. She doesn't abuse my niece or nephew but she isn't teaching them the value of earning a dollar the hard working way.
This tops the list of why I have no respect for her. Though my reasons go on.
ara-myangel
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM
*tried to love

Quoting ara-myangel:

I understand everyone will have their own opinions. Some pointing at me and calling me judgmental. But as I've stated in several quotes to messages, I tried to lover my sister in law. It is not like I never gave her a chance. I said my hate for her grew overtime.

I'm not perfect. I'm not a nun. I don't hate people immediately. But when true colors come out, it changes everything.

My sister in law's mom wanted my husband to drive her home after she said he was sexy right in front of my face. That's disrespectful. My sister in law stole money from her own grandma and her grandma decided not to press charges though she told us she never wanted my sister in law over again. My sister in law dresses trashy. There's a difference between sexy and skanky. Everything popping out everywhere is not sexy. I don't care that my SIL had kids. But she's irresponsible. Her daughter was only FIVE years old and already had a truancy officer questioning her. That's embarrassing.

She dealt drugs when my brother met her. My brother was making his money legitimately but lost his job. He got robbed $6000 at gunpoint in his last job so he was getting unemployment checks. During that time, instead of getting a job herself to make ends meet, she convinced my brother that making money illegally was the step they had to take. He got caught and she didn't call anybody in my family until he got caught. By that time it was too late. My niece and nephew have a lazy mother who can't step up and get a real job to support her kids. She's slanging drugs again right now. But snitching her out would get CPS involved. She doesn't abuse my niece or nephew but she isn't teaching them the value of earning a dollar the hard working way.

This tops the list of why I have no respect for her. Though my reasons go on.
LittlePistol87
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Yeah. She's a drug addict so I don't let her come around. 

kikibix
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I love mine, actually I feel like she is more my family than my brother is.  She is the one who makes an effort to keep in touch, comes and visits my parents, buys gifts for my dd's, sends email photos of my nephew, etc. I call her my SIL but they are in fact not technically married, but living common law for over 14 years.   She'd like to get married but my brother has some bizarre aversion to it.  She's the best thing that's happened to him and I wish he'd appreciate her more.

TheIrishDuckie
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome!

Quoting ara-myangel:

Yes we did!
chelesa336
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:57 AM

SIL . In law is what my SIL is. They are manulipating ,sneaking ,and iam not sure what you would call it but do things on purpose slickly so that the other person looks like a bad person.Like a demon .maybe I should say the demons.LOL.just to make a long story short because i could go on and on.The two SIl #B**ch 1 and #2 work in the hospital they looked up my medical records and told the family and who knows who else. Bit**#1promised to give us money for work we did for them but we never got it and she lies and lies with excuses and excuses.I got an inheritance after my mom passed away so even though I didnt want to move to this state ,my husband insisted we move to where another one of his SIL lived Bit**ch 2 so we move down here and she instantly starts to act crazy attitude,not answering her phone and her and Bit**#2 make up rumors that we got the money from selling drugs and all in your business.Bit**2 has two daugthers the same ages as my son and daughter so we thought that wold be cool ,they could play together.She always makes up excuses why they can play and never answering her phone ,came to our house 3 times in 2 years and do so non announced but didnt memtion the kids playing together.She always acts funny when she thinks we have more or better than her.She is a HATER! and so much more they have done but i would be on here 4ever.They are racist ,sneaking,lying Bi***es . 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)