Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the next 6 weeks

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM
  • 11 Replies

In the next 6 weeks or so (Depends on insurance also) I need a new MRI and a visit to the nerosurgeon to tell me if I need brain surgery.....I am scared to death.

For information please click the ribbon. 

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aivlys_
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:15 PM
May I ask why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:21 PM

tumors from nerofibromatosis.

Quoting Aivlys_:

May I ask why?

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

Aivlys_
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Oh I see. Hope it all works out! Best wishes. :)

Quoting gypsy_rose:

tumors from nerofibromatosis.

Quoting Aivlys_:

May I ask why?

TheIrishDuckie
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I really hope all goes well, we're all here for you. I may have a new screen name but i've been here before and know how much of an amazing person you are.

gonecrazi
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:27 PM

sending prayers your way 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:18 AM

TY. 

Quoting TheIrishDuckie:

I really hope all goes well, we're all here for you. I may have a new screen name but i've been here before and know how much of an amazing person you are.

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:19 AM

ty

Quoting gonecrazi:

sending prayers your way 

emptynesst
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:22 AM
Awww...sorry. Praying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:43 AM

I hope everything goes well.  I'll keep you in my prayers.

Mena929
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Oh that has to be very scary. I hope all goes well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)