Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

In the next 6 weeks or so (Depends on insurance also) I need a new MRI and a visit to the nerosurgeon to tell me if I need brain surgery.....I am scared to death.

For information please click the ribbon. 

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Replies (11-11):
Elyssa414
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:25 AM
I'll be thinking about you!

My dear friend had brain cancer and had 5 brain surgeries, and my own son has had 4 brain surgeries, and somewhere in there it became our private joke for anything we weren't looking forward to, to scoff and say, "pshhhh...it's JUST brain surgery!"...

You can join in our little joke now- lucky you....?

*HUGS*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN