Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

update.america is getting fffff up!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
banning christmas tree

omitting the word god and even discouraging it in schools

morning after pill for teens

legalized the weed

same sex marriage

and the list goes on..

im lovin the united states of america.cant wait to have human animal marriage be legalized too...

and yep the land of liberty.. total and full liberty.. do what u wanna do.. as long as ur happy..

btw illegal immigrants can.get scholarship in california... isnt it great?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Replies (21-30):
TugBoatMama
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Some of the most livable counties hold no particular religion in importance. Just look at New Zealand. They are doing great actually, and the majority of the population there is atheist. Christians are a rare animal over there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM
ROFL, no one said this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ah the 1950's...the "good ole' days". Where racism was fully acceptable and women were chained to the stove. Good times. Why can't we be that morally upright anymore?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Not what I read. They have Christianity has a dominate religion. Many do not attend church but are Christian.

Quoting TugBoatMama:

Some of the most livable counties hold no particular religion in importance. Just look at New Zealand. They are doing great actually, and the majority of the population there is atheist. Christians are a rare animal over there.

TugBoatMama
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM

My best friend lives there and he can attest to it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not what I read. They have Christianity has a dominate religion. Many do not attend church but are Christian.

Quoting TugBoatMama:

crazymommy2007
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

banning christmas tree   WTF????
omitting the word god and even discouraging it in schools  Read any history books, this country was build on the separation of CHURCH & STATE.
morning after pill for teens  I'd rather have them take morning after pills then pop a child out in 9 months... Oh but wait.. If their parents would stop being stuck up pricks and just let the kid have BC, the morning after for teens wouldnt be an issue.
legalized the weed  HELLO!  MORE MONEY FOR THE STATES!  TAX THAT SH8T!
same sex marriage  I'm not even touching this one, because you just offended me terribly.
and the list goes on..  Plz contriue...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM
So the internet is wrong on demographics? One person in the country knows the rest of the country?

Quoting TugBoatMama:

My best friend lives there and he can attest to it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TugBoatMama:

unspecified42
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Thank god we're moving in the right direction
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Separation of church and state. Not separation from church and state.

Quoting crazymommy2007:

Quoting Anonymous:

banning christmas tree   WTF????

omitting the word god and even discouraging it in schools  Read any history books, this country was build on the separation of CHURCH & STATE.

morning after pill for teens  I'd rather have them take morning after pills then pop a child out in 9 months... Oh but wait.. If their parents would stop being stuck up pricks and just let the kid have BC, the morning after for teens wouldnt be an issue.

legalized the weed  HELLO!  MORE MONEY FOR THE STATES!  TAX THAT SH8T!

same sex marriage  I'm not even touching this one, because you just offended me terribly.

and the list goes on..  Plz contriue...

kagegirl
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Sex has nothing to do with respecting one's body, you backwoods hick. Jesus Christ, I can't wait til 12-21 and all of you see this is horseshit. The pope himself said the bible is not a book of fact, it is a book of faith. Interpretations will vary. Fucking hell.

Quoting Anonymous:

im not prude.. bur i definitely dont want my kids to be promiscous.. and have a collection of sex partners. for others they might be proud jumping from one mans bed to another but there are some who still has respect for their bodies

Quoting Anonymous:

move to Saudi Arabia, you'd probably be happy there (minus Christian God)

lnrmom
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:21 PM
3 moms liked this

What I see as the end of times is that the Mayans calendar ended 12/21/12.

:)

Seriously though, all of that is not new stuff. Nobody is banning Christmas trees, they are saying that if on a public - as in government owned - property there needs to be equality for ALL religions - so if someone wants to put up a tree on government own property, they need to be willing to put up some other religions holiday tradition as well.

BC and morning after pills for teens is nothing new. Hell my Uncle got married only because he got my Aunt pregnant. IN HIGH SCHOOL. This is not a new phenomenon, it just got swept under the rug back in the 50's. The teen moms got sent to homes and either were forced to give up their babies for adoption or married the fathers or whatever. It just wasn't talked about that's all. Sexual promiscuity among teens is not new. It's just more talked about now.

Legalizing weed? Really? So a plant that the biggest side effect someone gets is the munchies is a sign of the end of times? Uhm.... seriously? I think we should use it to get our nation out of debt. Sounds awesome to me! I'd blaze one daily if the taxes from that went to that and I don't smoke. People have been smoking weed since forever. What do you think was in peace pipes? LOL

Same sex marriage too? Oh wow. That too is something that's been around since Biblical times. Homosexuality is not a new phenomenon either.

Get over yourself. Only God knows when the end of times is near.

P.S. Separation of church and state => Public schools are state and federally funded, so... yes. That is a legal thing. Why is one religion ok to be discussed but others not? So don't talk about any of them. Parents need to be the ones in control of religious teaching anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN