Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

update.america is getting fffff up!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
banning christmas tree

omitting the word god and even discouraging it in schools

morning after pill for teens

legalized the weed

same sex marriage

and the list goes on..

im lovin the united states of america.cant wait to have human animal marriage be legalized too...

and yep the land of liberty.. total and full liberty.. do what u wanna do.. as long as ur happy..

btw illegal immigrants can.get scholarship in california... isnt it great?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Replies (31-40):
EponaMT
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

One person's idea of f'ed up is another's idea of paradise.

crazymommy2007
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM
So. Did you get my point???

Quoting Anonymous:

Separation of church and state. Not separation from church and state.

Quoting crazymommy2007:

Quoting Anonymous:

banning christmas tree   WTF????

omitting the word god and even discouraging it in schools  Read any history books, this country was build on the separation of CHURCH & STATE.

morning after pill for teens  I'd rather have them take morning after pills then pop a child out in 9 months... Oh but wait.. If their parents would stop being stuck up pricks and just let the kid have BC, the morning after for teens wouldnt be an issue.

legalized the weed  HELLO!  MORE MONEY FOR THE STATES!  TAX THAT SH8T!

same sex marriage  I'm not even touching this one, because you just offended me terribly.

and the list goes on..  Plz contriue...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommavieve
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
O.o
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Who cares what the pope says, seriousy he's just a man who thinks he knows it all, lol.
Quoting kagegirl:

Sex has nothing to do with respecting one's body, you backwoods hick. Jesus Christ, I can't wait til 12-21 and all of you see this is horseshit. The pope himself said the bible is not a book of fact, it is a book of faith. Interpretations will vary. Fucking hell.

Quoting Anonymous:

im not prude.. bur i definitely dont want my kids to be promiscous.. and have a collection of sex partners. for others they might be proud jumping from one mans bed to another but there are some who still has respect for their bodies

Quoting Anonymous:

move to Saudi Arabia, you'd probably be happy there (minus Christian God)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shellness
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Human, animal marriage, lol

Shellness
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Sex has EVERYTHING with respecting your body. Is that what you would teach YOUR daughter. Here, daughter, have some condoms and go SCREW THE WORLD, it has nothing to do with respecting your body. smh

Quoting Anonymous:

Who cares what the pope says, seriousy, lol.

Quoting kagegirl:

Sex has nothing to do with respecting one's body, you backwoods hick. Jesus Christ, I can't wait til 12-21 and all of you see this is horseshit. The pope himself said the bible is not a book of fact, it is a book of faith. Interpretations will vary. Fucking hell.

Quoting Anonymous:

im not prude.. bur i definitely dont want my kids to be promiscous.. and have a collection of sex partners. for others they might be proud jumping from one mans bed to another but there are some who still has respect for their bodies

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM

You just said "legalizing THE weed". Are you janelle from teen moms mother??? That sounds just like something her old Boston accent self would say! Hahahahaha!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:13 PM
I agree with you, you're yelling at the wrong person.

Quoting Shellness:

Sex has EVERYTHING with respecting your body. Is that what you would teach YOUR daughter. Here, daughter, have some condoms and go SCREW THE WORLD, it has nothing to do with respecting your body. smh

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Shellness
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Tee hee! To the other idiot then, lol! (sorry)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Shellness:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Hey, no problem! LOL

Quoting Shellness:

Tee hee! To the other idiot then, lol! (sorry)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Shellness:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)