Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

update.america is getting fffff up!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
banning christmas tree

omitting the word god and even discouraging it in schools

morning after pill for teens

legalized the weed

same sex marriage

and the list goes on..

im lovin the united states of america.cant wait to have human animal marriage be legalized too...

and yep the land of liberty.. total and full liberty.. do what u wanna do.. as long as ur happy..

btw illegal immigrants can.get scholarship in california... isnt it great?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Replies (41-50):
Shellness
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Ooh but i wasn't calling you an idiot. I give up, I need to take a nap!

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey, no problem! LOL

Quoting Shellness:

Tee hee! To the other idiot then, lol! (sorry)

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with you, you're yelling at the wrong person.

Quoting Shellness:

Sex has EVERYTHING with respecting your body. Is that what you would teach YOUR daughter. Here, daughter, have some condoms and go SCREW THE WORLD, it has nothing to do with respecting your body. smh

Quoting Anonymous:

Who cares what the pope says, seriousy, lol.

Quoting kagegirl:

Sex has nothing to do with respecting one's body, you backwoods hick. Jesus Christ, I can't wait til 12-21 and all of you see this is horseshit. The pope himself said the bible is not a book of fact, it is a book of faith. Interpretations will vary. Fucking hell.

Quoting Anonymous:

im not prude.. bur i definitely dont want my kids to be promiscous.. and have a collection of sex partners. for others they might be proud jumping from one mans bed to another but there are some who still has respect for their bodies

Quoting Anonymous:

move to Saudi Arabia, you'd probably be happy there (minus Christian God)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I know, it's all good! I just woke up from taking a nap myself.

Quoting Shellness:

Ooh but i wasn't calling you an idiot. I give up, I need to take a nap!

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey, no problem! LOL

Quoting Shellness:

Tee hee! To the other idiot then, lol! (sorry)

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with you, you're yelling at the wrong person.

Quoting Shellness:

Sex has EVERYTHING with respecting your body. Is that what you would teach YOUR daughter. Here, daughter, have some condoms and go SCREW THE WORLD, it has nothing to do with respecting your body. smh

Quoting Anonymous:

Who cares what the pope says, seriousy, lol.

Quoting kagegirl:

Sex has nothing to do with respecting one's body, you backwoods hick. Jesus Christ, I can't wait til 12-21 and all of you see this is horseshit. The pope himself said the bible is not a book of fact, it is a book of faith. Interpretations will vary. Fucking hell.

Quoting Anonymous:

im not prude.. bur i definitely dont want my kids to be promiscous.. and have a collection of sex partners. for others they might be proud jumping from one mans bed to another but there are some who still has respect for their bodies

Quoting Anonymous:

kagegirl
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Says the ignorant woman who has little to know spiritual training and certainly not as much as the pope himself. Clearly, you take what you can use to your own advantage from christianity and you are the fucking expert? Wow. You are possibly one of the most idiotic people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Clearly, you are a false person who uses relegion to push their own agenda and I feel sorry for you. Because when your kids finally get free of you,. they will have little to do with you, because you are so small minded and judgemental.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who cares what the pope says, seriousy he's just a man who thinks he knows it all, lol.
Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:49 PM
If you really knew who God was you would know the bible is his Word and the pope is not someone I believe, but have faith in God not any imperfect man. You know nothing about me or my spiritual knowledge and the last
thing I am is ignorant and you are the judgemental one casting stones here. SMH

Quoting kagegirl:

Says the ignorant woman who has little to know spiritual training and certainly not as much as the pope himself. Clearly, you take what you can use to your own advantage from christianity and you are the fucking expert? Wow. You are possibly one of the most idiotic people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Clearly, you are a false person who uses relegion to push their own agenda and I feel sorry for you. Because when your kids finally get free of you,. they will have little to do with you, because you are so small minded and judgemental.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who cares what the pope says, seriousy he's just a man who thinks he knows it all, lol.
Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kailu1835
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Good things - legalized marijuana, legalized same sex marriage.

You're off your rocker if you think anyone's going to be legalizing human-animal marriage.  That's a total crock.  Animals are not capable of legally consenting to anything.

sweettigeress
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:03 PM
2 moms liked this

So...is it the end of times for just the USA or the whole world? Pack your damn bags and move to another country. 

kailu1835
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Someone who sleeps around with anyone he or she pleases has no respect for their body or anyone else's either.  It is a direct correlation.

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

babiesbabybaby development

sweettigeress
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

You really know God? Wow, I'd like to shake your hand. *rolls eyes* get off your high horse. Bible was written by MAN, not God. 

Quoting Anonymous:

If you really knew who God was you would know the bible is his Word and the pope is not someone I believe, but have faith in God not any imperfect man. You know nothing about me or my spiritual knowledge and the last
thing I am is ignorant and you are the judgemental one casting stones here. SMH

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

in love       girl on a swing            toddler girl

Wife to Josh  Mother to Saria        Mother to Kairi

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Totally agree with u on this! We've seen NOTHING yet!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

All these things and many others not mentioned here are the signs of the end times when Jesus comes back for his church. You think it's bad now, wait till the tribulation, we ain't seen nothing yet, trust me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM
2 moms liked this
That's the truth too and so many are spiritually ignorant and blind,they can't see this or ever understand or know who God really is. If God could only open their eyes to see these things they'd freak out to see what's really going on, especially in the spiritual world, there would be masses running to God despite their unbelief, they'd become believers real quick.

Quoting Anonymous:

Totally agree with u on this! We've seen NOTHING yet!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

All these things and many others not mentioned here are the signs of the end times when Jesus comes back for his church. You think it's bad now, wait till the tribulation, we ain't seen nothing yet, trust me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)