Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

update.america is getting fffff up!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
banning christmas tree

omitting the word god and even discouraging it in schools

morning after pill for teens

legalized the weed

same sex marriage

and the list goes on..

im lovin the united states of america.cant wait to have human animal marriage be legalized too...

and yep the land of liberty.. total and full liberty.. do what u wanna do.. as long as ur happy..

btw illegal immigrants can.get scholarship in california... isnt it great?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Replies (81-83):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I am agnostic, and that is how I raise my children. I have been told many times that I'm going to hell for not being a Christian. I've been told my kids couldn't play with other kids because we do not share the same beliefs. Yes, I am content with my beliefs. I've done a lot of soul searching and research on religions. I love learning about religion, even if I'm learning about something I do not truly believe.

I appreciate religious freedom. I raise my children to have very high morals because I have very high morals. When they are old enough, I will encourage them to research many different religions to see which one is best for them.

Quoting GertieK:

See, that's why we are in the mess we are in.  As a Christian, and what I consider to be a woman of faith, I am willing to defend and stand up for your right not to believe - to not hold to the same faith that I do.  I do not want to criticize you, to say things to you that mock your lack of faith, such as the comment  "the book is not from God himself" - because Yes, I do believe the Bible was divinely inspired.  That is your right, and I will defend your right to believe as you do.  BUT, as time rocks on, it becomes more and more apparent that those who do not believe are not content to just not believe.  They feel driven to mock, criticize, and do everything they possibly can to make faith itself unwelcome.  They are not happy to just live and let live.  Rather, they have made it their life's mission to force their own mind set on me, and I am so sick of it.  Why is it that I am willing to defend their right to think as they want, but they are not willing to defend my right to believe as I want?  I hear so many people crabbing and complaining about how awful things have become, and how the world is falling apart, yet for some dumb reason they don't connect the state of our nation with how far we have pulled away from the core values and basic moral principals that our nation was founded on.  The more we reject those founding principals, the worse it will be.  Until we return to the reality that  a positive and successful future for our children and grandchildren depends on hard word, sacrifice, tolerance, independence, honesty, self responsibility, and honor - we will just keep digging this hole we are in deeper and deeper.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:32 AM
knock!!!
Tish_Hughes
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM
They've been saying the end is near since the Great Depression.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)