Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

6 teachers to buy or make gifts for, for xmas. NEED IDEAS!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM
  • 56 Replies
Help! My daughter has 4 teachers and my son has one teacher and one teachers aide. I need some inexspensive ideas please.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nodramamama311
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Nothing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSamMerlotte
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Maybe a dunkin donuts gift card
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Small town, we don't have one close by but the gift card idea might be good for something we do have...? I'll have to think on it. We don't have much at all.

Quoting MrsSamMerlotte:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Homemade treats. Cookies, brownies, etc. gift cards to local stores. Something your child makes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlairzk
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:39 AM
3 moms liked this
My daughter has 4 teachers to buy gifts for. We went to a thrift store and bought christmas coffee mugs. Going to fill with candy, wrap with colored plastic and tie a bow on it. Very cuteand inexpensive.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsSamMerlotte
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM
We have 3 within a mile radius from my house. You can't.drive for more than ten minutes without passing one unless you are on the highway.

Quoting nodramamama311:

Small town, we don't have one close by but the gift card idea might be good for something we do have...? I'll have to think on it. We don't have much at all.

Quoting MrsSamMerlotte:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatmynameagain
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Also could try mason jars fill with dry ingredients measured out of cookie recipe attach recipe with colorful ribbon and pit colorful cloth or paper over lid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlairzk
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM
My daughter has 4 teachers to buy gifts for. We went to a thrift store and bought christmas coffee mugs. Going to fill with candy, wrap with colored plastic and tie a bow on it. Very cuteand inexpensive.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Make 2 big batches of cookies, two different kinds. Buy some of those plastic gift bags and put a mix of cookies in there. Done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:51 AM
My mil is a teacher, her Christmas tree is full of ornaments she has received over the years. You could make or buy them. She also has a large collection of coffee mugs lol but she doesn't use them. Or you could make some cookie or cake mix and put them in Mason jars with pretty ribbon tied around the lid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)