Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Tomorrow is my Anniversary!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:21 PM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this

As of tomorrow we will have been married for 2 years!

For information please click the ribbon. 

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Spell check?
But congrats!
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Do you mean Anniversary?  because if you didn't i have NO idea what you are talking about.

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:25 PM

spell check does not work in title. Also please read my siggy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Spell check?
But congrats!

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:26 PM

read siggy please.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

Do you mean Anniversary?  because if you didn't i have NO idea what you are talking about.

Amybelle
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

DH & I Celebrated our 28th Wedding Anniversary  yesterday.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I block all siggies

Quoting gypsy_rose:

read siggy please.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:12 PM
It doesnt show a siggy... just your title and pics.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting Anonymous:

Spell check?

But congrats!

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

I block all siggies

Quoting gypsy_rose:

read siggy please.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Than you have siggys off. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It doesnt show a siggy... just your title and pics.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting Anonymous:

Spell check?

But congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)