Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

My husband thinks I'm lying :(

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:06 PM
  • 48 Replies
I sent him a text message last night but he didn't know because his phone was in our room and I was in bed. I didn't hear it, didn't even know his phone was in here. He came to look at it and said it was already looked at and another conversation was open. He thinks I looked at his phone and is upset. I've had weird things go on with my phone before and I'm trying to explain this to him. He says he believes me now but I don't think he does.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nodramamama311
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:07 PM
We just went through hell with our relationship and thing were bad. They've been so great lately and now I'm scared we are going down again. He's acting different now for sure. Maybe time is what he needs?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiceMom06
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:09 PM
4 moms liked this
why does he care if you looked at his phone
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:13 PM
He's a very private person. Also our hell we wet through involved me finding out some things from his Facebook so now there's trust issues. I've gotten over stuff and he has too but I guess that just seemed to weird to him and brought up some old feelings.

Quoting NiceMom06:

why does he care if you looked at his phone

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fraujones
by Mommytron on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:26 PM
3 moms liked this

His reaction would be a red flag to me :(

TheIrishDuckie
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Gotta agree. If he has nothing to hide why is he freaking out?

Quoting fraujones:

norahsmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:31 PM
The fact that he was doing things in the past that he shouldn't and now he gets upset if he thinks you are reading 'his stuff'. Sends up red flags. He should not have any issue with you looking at things on his phone, just as you should har no issue with him looking at yours. Sit down and talk with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Same reason I don't like my husband reading my texts or emails. It's not that I'm doing anything wrong, but I have friends who share things with me in confidance, as they trust me they can. For my husband to read my emails or texts means he's reading their personal information.

Just because you get married, does not mean you've agreed to give up all privacy, or all prior facts to your life.

I say slap your husband in the back of the head and tell him to shape up. haha

Quoting TheIrishDuckie:

Gotta agree. If he has nothing to hide why is he freaking out?

Quoting fraujones:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Why does he care if you looked at his phone? Only if he has got something to hide. He has issues.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Yep, he is hiding something.

Quoting nodramamama311:

We just went through hell with our relationship and thing were bad. They've been so great lately and now I'm scared we are going down again. He's acting different now for sure. Maybe time is what he needs?

nodramamama311
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I really don't think he is, I think it's just like Eirelass said, there might be personal stuff from friends or what not. I can understand that but it kills me to feel like he doesn't believe me about this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why does he care if you looked at his phone? Only if he has got something to hide. He has issues.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)