Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Hello...Please read me...

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM
  • 8 Replies

HI LADIES,

I am Hemlock, I am new to this.. My daughter set up the account for me,,, I am in my late 40's with 3 kids and 2 grandbabies. I am not sure what people want to know about me, So you can ask about almost anything.. and I will answer just about almost anything...

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
gonecrazi
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Hello and Welcome 

mamabear0791
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Welcome! Are you a stay at home mama, and can you list some of your hobbies?

hemlockprimrose
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Quoting mamabear0791:

Thanks... NO My kids are grown and out of the house.. I do work.. I am a CMA / CNA.. also insulin Certified.. but I got hurt at work 3 months ago and am limited to what I can do.. I need to have knee surgery.. and well am just waiting.. SO my daughter suggest Cafemom... I am not one to just sit around.. Iike to keep busy .. and well again .. with me being hurt can't do alot .. so I sit behind the computer alot... 

MY hobbies..... Love to shop... music.. my family is very important to me... like to walk ( when I can) love to take care of the elderly.. like going to the movies.. love to cook... 

hemlockprimrose
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Quoting gonecrazi:

Hello and Welcome 

Thank you!!! I am still learning.. this is all very new to me... but would like to meet new people.. 

mamabear0791
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM

My daughter is out on her own (that's new for us) and has already made me a grammy. I'm new to teaching and right now my classroom is in a hospital (disabled students in a work program). I have asthma, and spend a fair amount of time stuck on the couch (especially during allergy season). I've been to that disabled point and am so glad to be back at work. Staying busy is hard when a part of your body decides it is not going to let you...it sucks! I feel for you.

Because of the asthma, I started crocheting, beading, and writing. Even now with things so hectic, I still enjoy picking up some thread or yarn and making things. It calms me when I can't breathe, and makes me foget I'd rather be outside walking or enjoying nature. I also love to read (anything with words, really).

I hope you are able to get back to caring for the elderly, and working too. I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Quoting hemlockprimrose:

Quoting mamabear0791:

Thanks... NO My kids are grown and out of the house.. I do work.. I am a CMA / CNA.. also insulin Certified.. but I got hurt at work 3 months ago and am limited to what I can do.. I need to have knee surgery.. and well am just waiting.. SO my daughter suggest Cafemom... I am not one to just sit around.. Iike to keep busy .. and well again .. with me being hurt can't do alot .. so I sit behind the computer alot... 

MY hobbies..... Love to shop... music.. my family is very important to me... like to walk ( when I can) love to take care of the elderly.. like going to the movies.. love to cook... 

PerfectVirgo
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Hello! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lachiche
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:22 PM

hello  and welcome

peacebaby12
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Welcome!! I am new here also. I hope to talk with mothers here and learn more about being a mother. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)