Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't get ripped off!!

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM
  • 4 Replies
So I saw a website called nomorerack.com advertised on CM and thought awesome deals it was ciber Monday so again thought score when I was purchasing 2 pairs of boots at a killer price....well its now been 15 days, the company debited my account the purchase price for the boots and they have yet to send them! Not only that, now I can not get in touch with a REAL person to find out wtf is going on I've sent 3 emails, called, (their number hangs up on you after it finishes a recording sayin if you've called during businesses hours hold for the next available rep) and tried their online chat bs all without any luck. Upon Googling them to see if I was just scammed I found that they have a reputation for this sort of stuff and have numerous complaints filed against them, over 30 alone on the better businesses bureau website. I proceed to file my own complaint with the bbb as well, and guess what kind of response I received from nomorerack.com... an automated email!!! Omfg! So the moral of the story is DON'T DO BUSINESSES WITH NOMORERACK.COM!!!

I will update this if I ever happen to received a refund or a real response from these jerks!!
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:06 PM
How long is the shipping supposed to take?
Nathans_mom0612
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I looked at that site and was going to order through them. Thanks for posting. I wont be ordering through them now.
LivinDeadGurl
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Yeah, I was looking through reviews on the site and a lot of people said that they waited weeks and their item didn't come and when they tried to contact customer service, they got the run around.

I also read that a few people ordered an item and a month later received something they didn't even order and were told their original item was "out of stock" when they contacted customer service.

ProudMommie1223
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Been there! I ordered a tripod from them last year. It took me about 5 weeks before it got to me. Their customer service is terrible! I would not order from them again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)