Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

idk what to do about this, i just want to throw up.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

So im a sahm and i baby sit my friends 3 kids, they are 3 yrs almost 2 yrs and under 1. well last night i was putting my dds pull up in her in her sleep(she is 2 btw) and i had to take her panties off first. when i did she screams at me "NO CRIS THATS MY PANTIES" so now im thinking that cris(the 3 yr old) is doing something to my kid. idk what to do or if i should say something about it to his mom or what not. idk even know how i would bring it up. any advice.

please no bashing at all.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LCG83
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Maybe she dreamed he ran off with them doesn't sound like anything to be concerned about. Just keep a close eye on them if you are worried.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
teri4lance
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:28 AM
She was prob dreaming.
You are the primary care giver ...I would think you are with them at all times at that age. Can't you answer the question yourself as to whether anything is happening? Besides the fact that you are talking about a 3 year old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GOBryan
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:54 AM

A 3 year old is kinda young for that mindset.. Maybe he found a pair of her panties and took them and she started yelling that they were hers. I wouldn't jump to conclusions but keep an eye on them when they are over and see how they play together unless your daughter is able to speak and discuss it with you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:08 AM

when they are playing in the play room im not in there the whole time. i also have to tend to the baby and make lunches and wash dishes and keep up on my own families house work, they get checked on often.

i just needed some reassurance that maybe she was dreaming.

i was molested by my cousin at a young age so that is my 1st thought sometimes.

Quoting teri4lance:

She was prob dreaming.
You are the primary care giver ...I would think you are with them at all times at that age. Can't you answer the question yourself as to whether anything is happening? Besides the fact that you are talking about a 3 year old.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

thanks. it makes me feel better that you ladies feel she was most likely dreaming. they play well together, other than my dd is a boss somebody, lol

Quoting GOBryan:

A 3 year old is kinda young for that mindset.. Maybe he found a pair of her panties and took them and she started yelling that they were hers. I wouldn't jump to conclusions but keep an eye on them when they are over and see how they play together unless your daughter is able to speak and discuss it with you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I agree with the other moms. I think you're OK here.

teri4lance
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:12 AM
I understand the back and forth with babies but i wouldn't think they are left unsupervised long enough for that sort of thing to happen. And if they are, I think you need to revisit your routine

Quoting Anonymous:

when they are playing in the play room im not in there the whole time. i also have to tend to the baby and make lunches and wash dishes and keep up on my own families house work, they get checked on often.

Quoting teri4lance:

She was prob dreaming.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:10 AM

no i dont think so either but idk my head was spinning and i guess i just needed that reassurance.

Quoting teri4lance:

I understand the back and forth with babies but i wouldn't think they are left unsupervised long enough for that sort of thing to happen. And if they are, I think you need to revisit your routine

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting teri4lance:

She was prob dreaming.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)