Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is...

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM
  • 16 Replies
On YOUR Christmas wish list this year?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allabout11708
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Anybody here???

Ok, I will start. I would like a new jacket, some cute owl jewelry, a pair of boots, and maybe a pair of jeans!

Ok, your turn. Go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:42 AM
I got two of what I wanted, a Canon 7D and a Kindle Fire :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allabout11708
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Nice!!! I haven't even given Corey my list yet, but when I comes to clothes I want to shop myself lol

Quoting lapcounter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:47 AM

My husband and I don't buy gifts for each other, and the other adults in my family don't exchange gifts so I don't really have a list because I know I'm not getting anything lol, but I found a new perfume that I really like so I mentioned it to my husband hoping he will get some for me.

allabout11708
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM
What kind of perfume is it? And hypothetically, if you had a list what would it be?

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband and I don't buy gifts for each other, and the other adults in my family don't exchange gifts so I don't really have a list because I know I'm not getting anything lol, but I found a new perfume that I really like so I mentioned it to my husband hoping he will get some for me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Soul 2 soul. I sprayed some on when I was shopping the other day, and even when I got home my husband said wow you smell good. So I said yeah, it's called soul 2 soul and I really want some lol. I really need a new vacuum so that would be on the list. I'm pretty easy to please I can't think of anything really that I want. My birthday is 5 days after Christmas and my husband and I always go out to a movie and dinner, that pretty much makes me happy enough.

Quoting allabout11708:

What kind of perfume is it? And hypothetically, if you had a list what would it be?

Quoting Anonymous:

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
This is the first year we have done gifts for each other, I know there is more to come, plus I cannot wait to see the duck calls I had made for him :)

Quoting allabout11708:

Nice!!! I haven't even given Corey my list yet, but when I comes to clothes I want to shop myself lol

Quoting lapcounter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRYSTALK1013
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

A full nights sleep that's all. I haven't had one since I was 7 months pregnant. My daughter is 8 weeks now. I... Need... Sleep.

allabout11708
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Awe :-( hope you can rest soon

Quoting KRYSTALK1013:

A full nights sleep that's all. I haven't had one since I was 7 months pregnant. My daughter is 8 weeks now. I... Need... Sleep.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I asked for a dvd player and to have the tv in the playroom mounted to the wall.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)