Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:50 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Put your kids at top of your day, Let them know that they can come to you for anything. Even when you are with someone tell them they can asked you anything anytime.. For example my son when he was little, whe played little league baseball. We were at practice and he came to me and said excuse me mom tap me on my leg i said to the ladies one moment to check wiith him he said i am hungry. I had to leave from with the ladies to get him some food. It was the tome i gave him the time and respect that little people count at all times. the next practice one of the parents said i like that you gave your son your attention. Its very important in the long run

valleygirl

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
gonecrazi
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM

My boys know they have my attention anytime at all. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I'm the same with my kids. No matter what I'm doing or who I'm talking to them needing my attention will always come first. I use to work in daycare and a mom was talking to me while her little girl was trying to get her attention. I kept looking down expecting her mom to see what she wanted, but instead, without ever looking at the girl, she raised her hand and back handed her right in the face. I was so shocked. I get kids needing to be taught respect and how to be polite, but I don't think kids should be disregared just becuase they are kids.

valley224
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:43 AM

You are my kind of mom thank you for being like that  your kids will be great for this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)