Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Do you make and products from home to say you money?

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:09 PM
  • 9 Replies

I'm thinking cleaning, shampoo, conditioner or anything else.

Sincerely

Kaiyden's Mommy & Marks wife

http://www.wix.com/kayleeab/kaiydensmommy

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
GOBryan
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:33 PM

As far as cleaning, my husband cleans alot with vinegar mixed with water because it's much better for shower glass, etc.. Gets rid of water stains. He uses white vinegar for many things, including curing ear infections.. Works much better than the expensive medicines and prescriptions. 

I probably wouldn't bother making shampoo or conditioner though. 

etsmom
by Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I make my own laundry soap. I clean with vinegar and soda on stuck on stuff.

kayleeab
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:05 AM

My bad spet that all wrong and was typing really fast as my son was trying to sit on my computer.lol

AubreeGrace17
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:14 AM
That's a waste of time for me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:26 AM
This I am very busy.

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

That's a waste of time for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melissa_anne
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:35 AM

i know this is probably a dumb question but how does it cure ear infections, we don't get alot of them but I am interested in how it works

Quoting GOBryan:

As far as cleaning, my husband cleans alot with vinegar mixed with water because it's much better for shower glass, etc.. Gets rid of water stains. He uses white vinegar for many things, including curing ear infections.. Works much better than the expensive medicines and prescriptions. 

GOBryan
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:07 AM

It kills the bacteria that causes the infection. My husband's ear used to swell shut and we'd have to buy expensive anti-biotics that even with insurance cost us $100+ and it still took time to heal. Now, first sign of an itch and in goes the vinegar.. Takes care of it instantly.  

Vinegar is the best thing for just about everything. Also works with jellyfish stings and sunburns... It neutralizes it.  

Look it up.. Vinegar has sooo many uses you'll be amazed.. 

Quoting Melissa_anne:

i know this is probably a dumb question but how does it cure ear infections, we don't get alot of them but I am interested in how it works

Quoting GOBryan:

GOBryan
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:08 AM

How do you make your own laundry soap? 

Quoting etsmom:

I make my own laundry soap. I clean with vinegar and soda on stuck on stuff.

Melissa_anne
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Thanks!  I will have to google it tonight!

Quoting GOBryan:

It kills the bacteria that causes the infection. My husband's ear used to swell shut and we'd have to buy expensive anti-biotics that even with insurance cost us $100+ and it still took time to heal. Now, first sign of an itch and in goes the vinegar.. Takes care of it instantly.  

Vinegar is the best thing for just about everything. Also works with jellyfish stings and sunburns... It neutralizes it.  

Look it up.. Vinegar has sooo many uses you'll be amazed.. 

Quoting Melissa_anne:

Quoting GOBryan:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN