Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

GGGGRRR.. never a break!

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi moms :)

who else feels like just getting away sometimes and not dealing with anybody~~~ I DOOOOO.. I'm in the middle of my 8th.. some of it is hormones.. but it's not like they aren't based off nothing. So i work in a factory.. and even if i didn't people just like picking up me seriously.. To be told at 8 mths.. how when they cut me they'll make one giant hole! Or how I'll rip so bad they'll need a sewing machine to patch me up. Or i like the one Normally when your prego your boobs get bigger.. how come only your butt is! SERLIOUSLY!  Don't forget to end it with the saying " we're just joking..we wouldn't pick on you if we didn't like you". It gets really old being picking up.. and always having to wear a smile. So goodbye cruel world find your entertainment else where!

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AubreeGrace17
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:14 AM
This post made no sense.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GertieK
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I was thinking...."whaaaaaat?"  Picking up?  What is that?  Was she talking about being picked on because she is 8 months pregnant?  I got lost about the 2nd line.

Aamy
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:58 AM

huh???

Lunarprancer
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Tell them to suck it.

mmeredith
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one that got confused on this.

mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Me too!

LyTe684
by Tasha on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Tell them to suck it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

So your co-workers are picking on you about your pregnancy and it has you crazy?

Smile sweetly and ask them if you should talk to HR about their harrassment. Unleash and allow the hormonal bitchiness to flow, they sound like deserving fools.

fitbaby
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

lol ok so between being tire and upset i guess nothing made sense up there lol.. i think the only part that has people confused is the pick up part.. lol it's picked on.. then the comments that were expressed are easy to depictate .. being told how when they cut you to prevent massive taring.. they'll just make one giant hole, then need a sewing machine to patch me up. but thanks to the mothers who understood :)..being sentive and being told all these horrible jokes.. just sucks.

fitbaby
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM

if it made a difference i might.. but it's not like one or two people pick on me.. this is a group effort...if one person doesn't have a smart comment .. the next one will. Course it gets worse if nothing is done about it once you say something

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN