Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

GGGGRRR.. never a break!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi moms :)

who else feels like just getting away sometimes and not dealing with anybody~~~ I DOOOOO.. I'm in the middle of my 8th.. some of it is hormones.. but it's not like they aren't based off nothing. So i work in a factory.. and even if i didn't people just like picking up me seriously.. To be told at 8 mths.. how when they cut me they'll make one giant hole! Or how I'll rip so bad they'll need a sewing machine to patch me up. Or i like the one Normally when your prego your boobs get bigger.. how come only your butt is! SERLIOUSLY!  Don't forget to end it with the saying " we're just joking..we wouldn't pick on you if we didn't like you". It gets really old being picking up.. and always having to wear a smile. So goodbye cruel world find your entertainment else where!

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Replies (11-15):
Teeny4121979
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Picking  up ! ????confusedblank stare

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Just learn to be a smartass lol. Someone says the sewing machine bit, just respond with something like 'Nah, I'll just tell them to leave it wide open, so if I have another baby it will just slide right out!' or 'So, did you have good results with that?' If you hear the big butt comment, come back with something like 'No, my ass just got bigger to keep me balanced with this belly'. And the 'we wouldn't pick on you if we don't like you', just tell them 'Oh, well that explains why I don't feel the need to pick on you.' Just become the queen of smartass, they won't want to talk to you pretty soon :)

Sarah961
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Did you quit your job because of these bully's? Talk to your boss, tell him what is going on.

iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Tell them to STFU! I couldn't STAND that when I was pregnant. It's like you are the center of cliches, old wives tales, and fodder for stand up hour.

You have to be firm (and then blame it on Horomones lol) and tell them to back off, and if it isn't work related, you don't want to hear about it. If they don't let up, march yourself to the office and file some complaints. I would!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fitbaby
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM

appricaite it.. lol yeah i get smart with them sometimes.. i just don't like turning into what they are ya know. no i didn't quit my job over it.. i almost did 3 yrs ago.. cause they harrassed me so bad with my bf at the time. its dumb that when you stand up for yourelf.. people think it's more of a game

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)