Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Hey mama's what you do for new years?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:40 AM
  • 8 Replies

My husband and I went to the legion with my grandmother it was alright try getting my husband to dance with me was a no go so I just sat drank and watched everyone around me have fun.....bad

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:53 PM

We stayed home.  Dh was on-call.  I watched tv in the bedroom, mostly HGTV - flipping to Dick Clarks Rockin' NY's Eve during commercials - until 11:57 and then came into the living room & dh & I watched the ball drop together.  Then we headed to bed & talked until dd came home.  She had been to a party at the church for the youth.  She's a mentor/leader for them.  When she got home she came back to our room & told us about the party for a few minutes and then she also headed to bed. 

Aislinn
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:55 PM

We went to a lame dinner, then to a lame bar. We bailed at eleven to come home and find my kiddo still awake. He put on a concert, with his new Karaoke machine. We brought the NY in listening to my son singing Folsom Prison Blues and Boy Named Sue. Best New Years, EVER! :)

emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:58 PM

had too much wine

Christine9576
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:51 PM
My son and I just hung out at home and watched the ball drop on tv.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LOVES67
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Went to a Party..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:04 PM
My was husband was on a shift at the station, but he did get to come kiss me at midnight, my daughter was at a friends so I had 2 friends over and it was us and my son. We had lots of laughs and I was in bed by 1.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaTAF
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:31 PM

NYE during the day til 9 pm we were over DH's family's house, some family was in from out of town. Then we were home for the ball drop, everyone was in bed but me.

NY day my mom, sis, niece and nephew came over and we hung out and exchanged oru Christmas presents then went to my inlaws for dinner.

swthrt737
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:46 AM
I was at home all day with my family.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN