Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

new member here

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:55 AM
  • 14 Replies

hello everyone, i'm katie and would love to be a friend!!!i grew up in Buffalo and live in Angola NY.my son is 22 this Jan 25,has girlfriend hes living with while going to buffalo state college where i attended for 3 years,until I was in a bad accident where i was hit while crossing the street head on. i've spent alot of times in the hospital in the 1980's and 1990's and am glad to be out, i get seizures and am on medications for them and havn't had any in over 3 years now.

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funhappymom
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Katie-

I'm sorry to hear about your accident. How horrible :(

LancesMom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

happy new yearI am sorry to hear about your accident. Hope things are better for you in the new year!

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Welcome Katie!  Glad to hear you're currently seizure free!

Quoting ktp111:

hello everyone, i'm katie and would love to be a friend!!!i grew up in Buffalo and live in Angola NY.my son is 22 this Jan 25,has girlfriend hes living with while going to buffalo state college where i attended for 3 years,until I was in a bad accident where i was hit while crossing the street head on. i've spent alot of times in the hospital in the 1980's and 1990's and am glad to be out, i get seizures and am on medications for them and havn't had any in over 3 years now.

Reina13
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Hi Katie! Welcome to the group.

My youngest son has a seizure disorder and is on medication as well.

ktp111
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Quoting Reina13:

Hi Katie! Welcome to the group.

My youngest son has a seizure disorder and is on medication as well.

ktp111
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I can feel for him

fallenstars
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Hi I'm Terra I'm almost 25 with two small kids. I have a brain avm and also have seizures. I know how much of a pain they can be. Welcome to cafemom! Hope to see you around and word of advise never look for advise or sympathy in the group confessions but it is a real fun group to be in if you want to ruffled someone's feathers or just debate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ktp111
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM

i know i was thinking when i was  typing the words that they wern't really what i wanted to say, but was in a rush so i told about my accident not looking for pity but more of what makes me ME now, it is very difficult for me to ubderstand all of this groups and pages stuff all at once but i know i can learn it with support, as all of the mom's i've met so fa are very caring and encouraging too.

swthrt737
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Glad to meet you,hope all is well now. Enjoy
Quoting LancesMom:

happy new yearI am sorry to hear about your accident. Hope things are better for you in the new year!

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Sorry to hear about your accident; hope things are much better for you now though.  Looking forward to getting to know you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)