Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What size breasts ???????

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:28 AM
  • 17 Replies
As some of you may have read in my post yesterday ..... I am having a dbl mastectomy and recon surgery at the end of this month . I DO NOT have BC but am at a very high risk of getting it by the time I am 50 .... I am 36 now . Anyways ..... I have to decide by next thurs what size of breasts I am going to get . I am very slim .... I am 5ft 7in and I weigh 113lbs . Right now I am a 32 A so I do not have a big chest . I am going bigger no matter what but I'm not sure if I should go to a C cup or a D cup . I dont want to make the wrong choice cause my insurance is paying for this so it's really my only chance to have this done . What are some of your opinions ?????? C cup or D for my height and weight ?????
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM
2 moms liked this
I would say a large B or small C. Not D especially if you were an A.
fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM

B or C cup.  D is HUGE especially if you were an A to start out with.  You don't want to look like a prostitute.

3boysmommaNY
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I think a C cup would be good. It is a good size to give you shape, without looking to big, and you can still buy cute bras in that size. Once you go to D's it can be harder to find cuter ones. They are more built for support. :) 

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I say B or C. I am a D and wish I was a C again, it's hard to find good bras and my breasts are really heavy.

andrea515
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Thank You ladies !!!!

-Kney-
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Im 5'3 not sure about my weight since I just had my second child a month ago but before i was a 34/36D and I still fill my bras out, im not breastfeeding btw, but i love my size. I was a full B before i ever had kids
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kelsbug05
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:18 AM

not D in 5 ft and had a D chest which is to top heavy for my height and weight unless u want them to be gigantic looking and heavy now im preg so im a dd and its just worse id say c cup or full c cup

sabrtooth1
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:57 AM
If you are really having preventive surgery then I am sure your doctor has told you that giant implants make it difficult, if not impossible to do adequate future breast exams and mammography. You can still get cancer in the chest wall,or axillary tissue, and still need regular exams. Anything larger than a B would be considered Against Medical Advice, and insurance will NOT pay. I worked in group health insurance for 20 years. I know what I'm talking about.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
masonsmommy107
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:00 AM
I'm 5'7 and have a C cup
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1likeme
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I have breast implants and I am now a D/DD depending on the bra. I do not look top heavy, bras are just as easy to find now if not more so, it is easy to find shirts that fit well. I would advise you to try on some of the implants. When I had my consultation they had me out on a sports bra and placed different size implants in the bra and had me put my shirt back on. I decided the size based on that alone. GL!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)