Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

You'll never guess what my daughter did!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:53 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
My daughter is 2 years old and at 8:00pm (when I normally put her to bed) she fell alseep on the floor, infront of her doll house. Well, I decided to bring her to bed and she had fallen asleep next to one of her hard toys so when I picked her up she woke and went to reach for the toy (like she wanted to take it to bed) I was already standing holding her and didn't want to bend over (lol being alittle lazy) so I just kept walking her to her room. She of course freaks out and starts crying, full blown screaming about this toy. I put her down in bed and said, " ok babe ill go get it hold on." When I get back to her room she's on her back with her legs and arms on the air with her eyes shut tight while doing a fake cry.... Lol! So I walk up to her and say, "Hey look, I got the toy for you." She won't open her eyes, still fake crying and moving her arms and legs as of she's upset, but she's smiling....
I pull one of her eyes open ( of course I did this very VERY carefully) to show her the toy and she starts laughing at me! She's so freaking cute! She ended up just rolling over and going right to sleep. She amazes me everyday!
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:40 AM
That's nice.
merryvoice
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Okay, that is adorable!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Reina13
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:31 AM
LancesMom
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Awww how adorable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)