Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Are you one of THOSE animal owners?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:23 PM
  • 81 Replies
My MIL can't ever say enough about how animals were not meant to be indoors. I say that's BULL! She says they have fur and can stay warm, even in low winter temps. That's not right and it pisses me off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hlzcmjzajz
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't believe in making my pets stay outside either. I know some animals can handle cold temps but I keep mine in the house where they're nice & warm.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Our cat likes laying in front of the fire place, now why would he if his fur kept him plenty warm?

Quoting hlzcmjzajz:

I don't believe in making my pets stay outside either. I know some animals can handle cold temps but I keep mine in the house where they're nice & warm.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Wouldn't he get too hot if his fur kept him plenty warm in 30 degree weather?

Quoting nodramamama311:

Our cat likes laying in front of the fire place, now why would he if his fur kept him plenty warm?

Quoting hlzcmjzajz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fanci64
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:16 AM

My Dog is laying here on my feet right now. That's ridiculous animals need shelter to.

Dzyre1115
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Some of my animals live indoors and some out.....it depends on the animal and it's purpose here.

-42-
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:18 AM
My dog loves the cold. When he goes out, he'll roll around in the snow forever.

My cat likes to cuddle and share the heater with me, I would never put her outside. She comes out on the porch with me when I take the dog out, but that's as far as she goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tess on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:19 AM

no way. pets are supposed to be indoors and outdoors (although my malamute begs to practically live outside in the winter). your mother in law sounds like a moron... no offense.

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Ugh...I hope she doesn't have any animals.  SMH

ColieO
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:19 AM
I can't keep my cat inside. He comes and goes as he pleases. He'll sit at the door scratching and crying if we don't let him out. Do you think he'd want to go out if he was freezing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:22 AM
No but we do have a Siberian husky who flat out refuses to come in unless it is above 90 pouring rain or below like 25. It's Insane
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)