Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

wondering

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

I am confused, theres this guy Im kinda involved with, but he kinda doesnt answer my texts and sometimes he does. Its like he doesnt wanna open up alot. He even told me once he doesnt like all that lovey dovey stuff. lol. So, pls tell me what does this mean? What type of person is this or why is he like this?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
2kids19yrsapart
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:40 PM
4 moms liked this

Sounds like he is in another relationship. OR....it sounds like he really isn't interested in you.

Just be careful or you may end up getting your heart broken.

sabrtooth1
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

This means that all he wants you for, is to jump on you when he is in the mood, and otherwise, get lost.  Wake up.

Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm like that, too. I just don't deal with people and my tolerance is low. I don't believe in chasing a man.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:50 AM

oh hun, slow down...........wait until you graduate middle school

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM

take what he says  at face value & dont drive yourself nuts. he isnt into lovey dovey stuff & he isnt into what you seem to need.  If you want a relationship that is going to be romantic & he txts back more & sweet nothings.. move on bc he isnt it for whatever reason. dont anyalize him.. don't " fix"  him or wait  for him to "change" just fix & change your  life to fit YOU.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Quoting sabrtooth1:

This means that all he wants you for, is to jump on you when he is in the mood, and otherwise, get lost.  Wake up.

Thanks, thats what I kept thinking. But he does text me once in a while. I dont know. Its weird cause when we first met we had such a big connection and he felt it too. I dont know, its hard cause I like him, there are feelings there. He did tell me he likes me also.

NewMom11222011
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I spent 9 months with an XBF who wanted a "sometimes" relationship.  Then I figured out I needed an "all-the-time" relationship and moved on.  It was incredibly painful, but I've now been with my very loving DH for nearly 10 years and don't regret the choice now.  You need to figure out what YOU want and then figure out if what he wants meshes with that.  Good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sabrtooth1:

Thanks, thats what I kept thinking. But he does text me once in a while. I dont know. Its weird cause when we first met we had such a big connection and he felt it too. I dont know, its hard cause I like him, there are feelings there. He did tell me he likes me also.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:09 PM
I wouldn't bother with him! He seems to have something going on?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WandaSue
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:46 AM

agreed!

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

Sounds like he is in another relationship. OR....it sounds like he really isn't interested in you.

Just be careful or you may end up getting your heart broken.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)