Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

How many times do you do this........?

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM
  • 15 Replies

Poll

Question: How many times do you trip or step on your kids toys a day?

Options:

1-5

5-10

10 or more

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 15

View Results

I know I am not the only one who does this, I lose count on how many times I step on or trip on my kids todays probably between 10-15times a day how about you's?

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
willyworm
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM

None here but I am sure that it's annoying to always trip on the toys. Good luck  

mrsrobins2012
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Lucky you, I hope my husband and his friends can build a rec room downstairs soon so maybe I won't be stepping or tripping on them as much lol

Quoting willyworm:

None here but I am sure that it's annoying to always trip on the toys. Good luck  

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
willyworm
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Good luck on getting your rec room built. Hopefully that will be soon and then you wont be tripping over toys :) 

Quoting mrsrobins2012:

Lucky you, I hope my husband and his friends can build a rec room downstairs soon so maybe I won't be stepping or tripping on them as much lol

Quoting willyworm:

mrsrobins2012
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Thanks i hope so too that was one sacrifice we made when we moved to our new house lol

Quoting willyworm:

Good luck on getting your rec room built. Hopefully that will be soon and then you wont be tripping over toys :) 

Quoting mrsrobins2012:

Quoting willyworm:

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:31 PM

thankfully they keep most of their toys in their room... if I step on it they know I take it.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:51 PM
None they keep them in their rooms! Well 10yo DS has toys!
Rhonda142
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Well it doesn't happen much anymore mine are too old for toys lol but when they were lil the green army men were the worst to step on those and legos wholly shit those hurt! So I am making sure when they have their own children I will buy as many legos and green army men as I can for my revenge mwhahahahaha!!!!!

NewMom11222011
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:50 PM

We have a Wednesday/Sunday bag for our 11 y/o.  If he leaves a toy where it doesn't belong, it goes into the bag and he can't get it back until the closest day (Wed or Sun).  It's helping!

2kids19yrsapart
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:27 PM

None, mine picks up her toys on most occassions, but her toys stay in her room. 

mrsrobins2012
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Lol yes I'm quite familiar with Lego that does hurt the feet

Quoting Rhonda142:

Well it doesn't happen much anymore mine are too old for toys lol but when they were lil the green army men were the worst to step on those and legos wholly shit those hurt! So I am making sure when they have their own children I will buy as many legos and green army men as I can for my revenge mwhahahahaha!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN