Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What 'self improvements' would you do if you were suddenly really wealthy?

Posted by   + Show Post

If you won the lottery or something, are there any surgeries or other 'improvements' you would do? I'm not just talking about cosmetic, although I do mean that too. I would get laser hair removal probably everywhere but my head, lol, and never shave again. I would also get surgery for my severe acid reflux before my whole esophogus just decides to dissolve entirely, also I'd get botox for my migraines. I have a bad headache almost every day AND bad acid reflux every day, and it'd be nice to be rid of those. I don't know if botox would really work for me for that, but it's worth a try. If not, at least I could afford the Topomax. I'd do some spa stuff and buy the best anti aging products for my skin, but I probably wouldn't do anything more drastic than laser treatment for wrinkles. Of course, maybe I only say that because I don't have wrinkles yet.

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Everything under the sun.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Have you ever had allergy testing?  I had headaches for Many Many years AND acid reflux.  Headaches are(were) due to allergies and reflux is (was) due to post nasal drip going into stomach thus creating reflux.  I take 2 oral meds daily, use an inhaler and get 2 shots/week and now have NO headaches and NO reflux.  It has been a blessing.  I am a much happier person now.

by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:32 AM
I would build a gym in my house, laser hair removal, and take cooking classes to learn to prepare healthier meals.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Tummy tuck and boob job and laser hair removal!
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I would get a boob lift, i have a spot on my face i want removed, laser hair removal everywhere but head.  maybe some lipo, i dont know if they do something for stretch marks but that too

by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Honestly maybe laser hair removal because shaving is a pain but otherwise I'm pretty comfortable with my body.
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I would get my teeth whittened then get bigger breaststhats about it i can just work out and get my tummy flat and power walk to plump up my butt. i would have a life long weekly reservation at a full body massage spa if the counts

by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Botox, LASIK, boob implants to name a few.

by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Boobs reduced and lifted...that's about it....I'd like to hire a personal trainer to teach me what exercises helps the most with weight loss and toning it all up :) Along with a state of the art gym that said personal trainer suggested.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Oh, also I'd get some dental stuff done, and would get a massage like every single day, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN