Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What 'self improvements' would you do if you were suddenly really wealthy?

Posted by   + Show Post

If you won the lottery or something, are there any surgeries or other 'improvements' you would do? I'm not just talking about cosmetic, although I do mean that too. I would get laser hair removal probably everywhere but my head, lol, and never shave again. I would also get surgery for my severe acid reflux before my whole esophogus just decides to dissolve entirely, also I'd get botox for my migraines. I have a bad headache almost every day AND bad acid reflux every day, and it'd be nice to be rid of those. I don't know if botox would really work for me for that, but it's worth a try. If not, at least I could afford the Topomax. I'd do some spa stuff and buy the best anti aging products for my skin, but I probably wouldn't do anything more drastic than laser treatment for wrinkles. Of course, maybe I only say that because I don't have wrinkles yet.

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
Christine9576
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Everything under the sun.

bhow
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Have you ever had allergy testing?  I had headaches for Many Many years AND acid reflux.  Headaches are(were) due to allergies and reflux is (was) due to post nasal drip going into stomach thus creating reflux.  I take 2 oral meds daily, use an inhaler and get 2 shots/week and now have NO headaches and NO reflux.  It has been a blessing.  I am a much happier person now.

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:32 AM
I would build a gym in my house, laser hair removal, and take cooking classes to learn to prepare healthier meals.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IAMmomtotrips
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Tummy tuck and boob job and laser hair removal!
Melissa_anne
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I would get a boob lift, i have a spot on my face i want removed, laser hair removal everywhere but head.  maybe some lipo, i dont know if they do something for stretch marks but that too

stephy_85
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Honestly maybe laser hair removal because shaving is a pain but otherwise I'm pretty comfortable with my body.
mommieT
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I would get my teeth whittened then get bigger breaststhats about it i can just work out and get my tummy flat and power walk to plump up my butt. i would have a life long weekly reservation at a full body massage spa if the counts

autiemama516
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Botox, LASIK, boob implants to name a few.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Boobs reduced and lifted...that's about it....I'd like to hire a personal trainer to teach me what exercises helps the most with weight loss and toning it all up :) Along with a state of the art gym that said personal trainer suggested.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loisl25
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Oh, also I'd get some dental stuff done, and would get a massage like every single day, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN