Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What 'self improvements' would you do if you were suddenly really wealthy?

Posted by   + Show Post

If you won the lottery or something, are there any surgeries or other 'improvements' you would do? I'm not just talking about cosmetic, although I do mean that too. I would get laser hair removal probably everywhere but my head, lol, and never shave again. I would also get surgery for my severe acid reflux before my whole esophogus just decides to dissolve entirely, also I'd get botox for my migraines. I have a bad headache almost every day AND bad acid reflux every day, and it'd be nice to be rid of those. I don't know if botox would really work for me for that, but it's worth a try. If not, at least I could afford the Topomax. I'd do some spa stuff and buy the best anti aging products for my skin, but I probably wouldn't do anything more drastic than laser treatment for wrinkles. Of course, maybe I only say that because I don't have wrinkles yet.

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Replies (21-28):
MrsP523
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:46 PM
I don't have any major changes. I'd hire a personal trainer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sisteract
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:51 PM

C/section scars, yes, more than one revisions.

BabyGsMommy11
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Personal trainer and cook. Also a life coach to help us reprioritize so we can just alter our lives into a healthier style.

(I'd do all this now but I dont have the extra time or energy - obviously this is all stuff you can do free of charge)
cryssi_renee
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I come from a family of big breasted women. I would get myself and my two sisters breast reductions and lifts. No more sitting around complaining about our backs. 

907PickleMom
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Get a tummy tuck for my awful c-section flap..dental implants (need not want), pay off all debt, save some.. New cars too! DH & I drive 10 yr old cars...
Ednarooni160
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:32 PM

A  larger craft  and baking room so I could organize more efficiently for both hobbies...  Maybe a "craft house"..lol  A newer  sewing machine..a quilting machine...and take more cake, sewing, and craft classes.

clp0930
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I'd have my stretch marks removed. They bug me. I have a really flat belly, etc but I hate the texture of my skin now.

firehorse13
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I'd love to be able to pay for a baby sitter so I could actually leave the house more then once a month.  I mean I like grocery shopping and all, but yeah..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)