Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Another shooting

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:07 PM
  • 18 Replies

At Taft Union High School, in California, No word on how many shot, or injured.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/10/us-usa-shooting-california-idUSBRE90910H20130110

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bonita131
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:08 PM

2 shot, shooter is in custody.

tisacutie
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:11 PM

BUMP!

gonecrazi
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:14 PM

This is so sad..

littlelamb303
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:43 PM

yep, it is becoming pretty common here .  Yet for some people, more guns is the answer.  I find that sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:54 PM

The answer is parents and teachers need to wake up and listen to their kids when they have health issues

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Many times it is not obvious. You can't make adults get help if they don't want to either. I read on here all the time parents say their kids need counseling and they won't go. Many times at 16 kids can decide. Its not a black and white answer at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

The answer is parents and teachers need to wake up and listen to their kids when they have health issues

kitty8199
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 6:00 PM
4 moms liked this
There was one in Tennessee where the ARMED resource officer shot the bastard. He was the only one.

Of course that won't make mainstream media.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Kids just don't have issues at 16 there are a ton of signs during their childhood that parents don't except.  Then they cry for help when they hurt someone.  Get off your ass and help your child when they are young.

Quoting Anonymous:

Many times it is not obvious. You can't make adults get help if they don't want to either. I read on here all the time parents say their kids need counseling and they won't go. Many times at 16 kids can decide. Its not a black and white answer at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I don't have a loony child!

Quoting Anonymous:

Kids just don't have issues at 16 there are a ton of signs during their childhood that parents don't except.  Then they cry for help when they hurt someone.  Get off your ass and help your child when they are young.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

LADYxGHOST
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM

This is so sad. This incident occured a few hours from where I live.  The only good thing about it is, that the school principle it taking my son's issues more seriously and activily trying to get the Teacher's Union to allow the termination of a few teachers who are mean to students.  It is so sad that a child feels this is their only solution.  We have so failed, America.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN