Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

I'm never going to Disneyland..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 146 Replies
5 moms liked this

Because it's gonna be filled with all the cafemomers on welfare who get $9k tax refunds.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joyfullem
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:31 PM
3 moms liked this

Ok... so deny your kids a awesome trip and punish disneyland because you do not apporve of the way some spend their money.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:32 PM
No.. those loser don't all live in California and they are too cheap to fly out here...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Hater! When do this group turn into mom confession? Oh by the way if I was getting 9 k, I would be going to Mickey land too!
AleaKat
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Cause being able to afford plane tickets for a family of 5 from NC to Cali. is incredibly easy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:40 PM
ROFLMAO!! I pay an extra $20,000 so 8 am paying for 2 of the trips.
grannie_kel
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:42 PM
5 moms liked this

Their money?  People on welfare getting a tax refund can't even honestly believe that is "their" money.  A refund on something you never paid in the first place doesn't exist.  That is my money and anyone else who pays taxes.  I am so happy they are finally going to be lowering the credit amount per kid so these lazy moms aren't getting so much. 

Quoting joyfullem:

Ok... so deny your kids a awesome trip and punish disneyland because you do not apporve of the way some spend their money.....

joyfullem
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:46 PM
5 moms liked this

People that get EIC pay taxes too.... Lazy moms?  some of the women or married couples that get that work 40+ hours a week at more than one job but circumstances having them making minimum wage.  In case you hadn't heard getting good paying jobs isn't easy in the US right now. Get off your high horse

Quoting grannie_kel:

Their money?  People on welfare getting a tax refund can't even honestly believe that is "their" money.  A refund on something you never paid in the first place doesn't exist.  That is my money and anyone else who pays taxes.  I am so happy they are finally going to be lowering the credit amount per kid so these lazy moms aren't getting so much. 

Quoting joyfullem:

grannie_kel
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:13 PM
2 moms liked this

"Because it's gonna be filled with all the cafemomers on welfare who get $9k tax refunds."

We were talking about welfare moms, who in more cases than not, do not work at all.  

Also, most people that get EIC get back more than they paid in, so no, they are not taxpayers.  No one should ever get back more than they paid. 

Quoting joyfullem:

People that get EIC pay taxes too.... Lazy moms?  some of the women or married couples that get that work 40+ hours a week at more than one job but circumstances having them making minimum wage.  In case you hadn't heard getting good paying jobs isn't easy in the US right now. Get off your high horse

Quoting grannie_kel:

Quoting joyfullem:

joyfullem
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Even some people on welfare work their asses off or their husbands do while they take care of kids.  In those cases child care would cost more than they would get paid.

Quoting grannie_kel:

"Because it's gonna be filled with all the cafemomers on welfare who get $9k tax refunds."

We were talking about welfare moms, who in more cases than not, do not work at all.  

Also, most people that get EIC get back more than they paid in, so no, they are not taxpayers.  No one should ever get back more than they paid. 

Quoting joyfullem:

Quoting grannie_kel:

Quoting joyfullem:

Aurorasmom
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:19 PM
2 moms liked this

thats weird, we were there sunday through tuesday and i didnt see any sort of signs lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)