A few weeks back an incident occurred. Ever since I have experienced shortness of breath, rapid heart rate, sweats, shaking/trembles, and crying outbursts. I can't seem to control anything anymore.
Dh told me to start taking his anxiety meds and they have helped but I can't keep taking his medicine. So today I have decided not to take them and I feel everything is crashing down and I've only been awake for 2 hours.
I know I need to call my Dr. and I plan to if dh is ever home long enough for me to go. Right now the earliest apt. I can make is late next week.
Should I keep taking dh's meds till apt. day?
The earliest slot open for an appt. was Tuesday morning, only 5 days away. I can only hope when dh gets his schedule tomorrow he will be at home more than working, that will help these days go faster.
Yesterday morning was the last time I took any of dh's meds. I have had my good and bad moments since, and I haven't noticed any withdrawls.
Thanks for all the encouraging words and help ladies!