Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

men should be breast fed till they're forty!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

or maybe even longer! men always complain that us women cry about everything, that we're too emotional and will cry at the drop of a hat, but is it just me or have you noticed that MEN  ! POUT ! about everything!

it's like if they don't get their way they have to pout! like yesterday i wanted to run a few errands by myself and my husband started to pout because i didn't ask him to tag along. or if they do something that they should be doing to begin with god forbid you don't take notice right away they pout, like taking out the trash. while over at my sisters' house the other day she asked her husband to tak out the trash two times over a period of time. finally letting it go and figuring she'd just do it herself after i leave we went in the livingroom to chat. her husband came in to sit with us and after coming back in from the kitchen to get a cup of coffee i noticed him start to pout. then he says "you didn't even notice did you?" "notice what?" "nevermind" "notice what?" "that i took out the trash!" "thank you" . still he sits and pouts. i thought to myself, was she suppose to whip out the bag of suckers she gives to her kids as a reward for something or draw him up a sticker chart even so he can get his gold star!

my sister and i have noticed this type of thing with our own husbands and even pickup on many of our male relatives and in-laws acting the same way. even with sex. like as if guys think they deserve sex everyday no matter what! always got time for sex, but can't take out the trash for two days or help with the kids! sometime i swear men really use sex as an excuse to make up for the lack of an emotional bond they didn't have with their mother! they're always pouty, always craving sex but after the honeymoon period don't seem to give a damn about their wives and kids!

let's face it too that men are most of the time the ones who have a mid-life crisis! going out buying big boy toys or cheating on their spouse! while us women sacrifice for our children and family!

maybe boys should be breast fed longer so their balls will drop like men!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
That made me lol. :) Don't forget to add in "man disease" if his wife has the sniffles he has the flu, if she has a headache he will have a migraine, ect. I was dealing with this earlier today. :p
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:56 PM

you have my sympathy!

Shellness
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

my husband would agree with your breast feeding theory but he would extend the time for LIFE and would say its for different reasons than the ones you stated, lol.

Shellness
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I'm not a man hater and don't agree with you and wouldn't talk about my husband that way.

CountryLayne
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Well, I don't have that problem with my husband, so I can't say I agree.

mysticalmalissa
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I cant say I have these problems with my husband.

deltathree
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:17 PM

men are such babies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)