Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 603 Replies
19 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Cafe!

Whether you'd like to discuss the latest news, talk about personal issues, or just want to hang out, anything goes at the Cafe!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OzCompMom
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:11 PM
11 moms liked this
Hello everyone. My name is Jillian. I am currently 24 years old and a full time stay at home mom. I am really looking forward to making some friends here. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bluebelle001
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:31 PM
4 moms liked this
Hi ladies, My name is Heather. I am a stay at home mom to a 2 1/2 year old and a 7 week old,both girls. Looking forward to meeting people on here.
BlueBellyBuddha
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
6 moms liked this
Hey mama's! I am Charisma. A single hard working mommy to the sweetest little girl ever. She'll be one on Monday! I'm looking forward to making some mommy friends :-)
amynlee
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:57 AM
6 moms liked this

Hi everyone! Ill introduce myself, My name is Amy I have four amazing children Elysia is 6, Shanna is 5, LaBelle is 4 and Weston is 2 1/2...I am  a SAHM and I do a couple of work from home things online. My husband is the greatest IMO and I had cancer last year. Shanna has Autism, Weston had a seizure disorder and thankfully he hasnt had a seizure since early 2012! I live in Indianapolis, IN. Im pretty open and very bluntly honest. I dont get out of the house unless its grocery store so I dont have any friends. I moved from the country to the city.. :)

Shashame
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:18 AM
3 moms liked this

Hey everyone, I've just joined. I have two kids, a daughter 26 and a son 22. My daughter was Hell on wheels from 13 to 25. Now we are best friends. My son has been picture perfect until the last year. He was so close to us and now in his last year of college has really pulled away. He has had a girlfriend for four years.  I feel he would rather be a part of her family then ours. I know most of this is very common for the age but I miss the closeness. He only calls now when he needs something. I'm looking for advice on how to get through this. It makes me so sad and consumes so much of my emotions right now. I guess I just want to know if this is normal?  

Alwayscheerful
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:52 AM
3 moms liked this

Hey everyone, I've just joined. I have five wonderful  kids, 3 daughters aged 7,6,5 and 2 sons aged 2 and 7months .I'm a sahm. Im pretty open and very bluntly honest. I don't get out of the house much cos there's no one to babysit for me. My hubby usually shop for me but  I don't like it, cos it keep me indoors throughout. I love it here, and I will like to make new friends.

OzCompMom
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:25 AM
2 moms liked this
This may sound cheesy or something but you are a Super mom Amy. With an invisible cape lol. Having 4 kids and being through what you have is just... wow! I have only one 6 year old and I want one more and I give major kudos to all moms who have more that 2 kids.
komal1
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:00 AM
4 moms liked this

Hello Everyone A very Happy New year to all of you.I had my baby last year so that was a very happy year for me.I am komal and wish to make friends with other moms.Nice to be on cafe mom.Keep smiling always.

bubeydoll
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:37 PM
5 moms liked this

Haaaai my name is Aisha I have a one year old son and I am expecting twins in a couple of months :D I'm 21 yrs old..and veery sleepy lol

Lilrebelmomma
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi everyone my name is Brittany. Me and my husband have two boys the oldest is my husbands from a previous marriage who is nine with autism n then our little one who is two! I've joined to make friends get advise and hopefully have a great time talking to the other parents!!:-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)