Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Cafe!

Whether you'd like to discuss the latest news, talk about personal issues, or just want to hang out, anything goes at the Cafe!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Replies (31-40):
berta1925
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:44 PM
2 moms liked this

hello  i think this will be a great site to follow   i am a mom . i have   grown kids.  we lived on a farm in kans.  they had good catholic schooling growing up.  they learned to do chores and farm work.  we raised crops and cattle.  i married my husband durin ww 2,   my home was san antonio, texas. kans is a farming state.  my farm house was built in 1910 and  is still there. one of my sons lives therre with his family now. so this is a long story, and if any one is  interested,  there is a lot more to tell.  thank you for being interested.since i  am  fairly new to computing  i do not know how to add a photo..

kabullock
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello ladies, my name is Keri. I am a mother of 3 great children. I am 35 years old and my oldest is 8 and I have twins that are 6. I am here to get some advice and hopefully make some new friends.
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Hi!

Most of our members prefer to chat in threads right on the groups, but you can start a chat on any group.

Here's how:

1. While in the group select "Chat" from the "More" tab.
2. On the next page click on the "Start Chat" link.
3. A pop-up window will appear on your screen and the chat room will open.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this or anything else on the site. :)

have a nice daySteph

Quoting Anonymous:

Are there chat rooms on this website or only discussion groups?  I can't seem to find the chat rooms.

babydaddyadam
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:09 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is rachel...I am 24 years old and I have two boys and there names are matthew and he's 3 and aden he's 1...I'm single mom..I just want to make some moms on here to talked to..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
freemindbody
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I am new here, mom of two teens, 17 and 15, and I am 46 yo. I have been married for 18 years. 

We moved to a small town a year ago, leaving our family and friends, and I have had the hardest time meeting moms and making friends. So happy to find this place to chat and laugh!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Hi! So glad you're here. This is a fun place to hang out. :)

Quoting freemindbody:

Hi, I am new here, mom of two teens, 17 and 15, and I am 46 yo. I have been married for 18 years. 

We moved to a small town a year ago, leaving our family and friends, and I have had the hardest time meeting moms and making friends. So happy to find this place to chat and laugh!

WithLoveLeann
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello I am very excited to get started here I have been here when this Cafe moms just started out but thought since I couldnt find my name or password I would start over ! I am going to be a grandma for the first time and cant wait my babygirl is having a hard pregnancy but I take very good care of her she is 19

WithLoveLeann
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:28 PM
2 moms liked this

she is in her 23 week and just got over a very bad flu but now her right kidney is very painful

WithLoveLeann
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:29 PM
2 moms liked this

the dr ordered a sonogram for Thursday but I just hope the baby is suitting on or near it

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Welcome to the group! I'm so sorry your daughter is having such a hard time with her pregnancy. Maybe her kidney issues are from pressure from the baby, or she could maybe have a kidney infection, which is also very painful during pregnancy (I had one, and a UTI, NOT fun, lol). Hopefully whatever it is they get her feeling better very soon. ((HUGS))

Quoting WithLoveLeann:

the dr ordered a sonogram for Thursday but I just hope the baby is suitting on or near it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN