Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Cafe!

Whether you'd like to discuss the latest news, talk about personal issues, or just want to hang out, anything goes at the Cafe!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Replies (41-50):
manda1021
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this

hi my name is amanda. I am 24 years old. I have two sons ages 4 yrs and 23 months. I am curently a stay at home mom, and Im going to school for Healthcare adiminstration. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Hope things go well for her today!! ((HUGS))

Quoting WithLoveLeann:

the dr ordered a sonogram for Thursday but I just hope the baby is suitting on or near it

jendenbla92
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer, most people call me Jenn! I am a miscarriage survivor, & newly pregnant! Looking forward to making new friends! :) XoXo

BlsdWithTwOKids
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Ladies,

My name is Sara & I am a 30 year old SAHM to my 8 year old son,Isaiah AKA Young Stunna & my 6 year old daughter,Savannah AKA Diva,I also have one angel baby I lost 12 years ago due to a miscarriage,I was 2 months pregnant...I have been a member of CM before but under a previous screen name and I thought I would join this group again...Anyways in my free time I cook,clean and i love to take pictures mainly of my children and nature,I have been taking pictures for a little over two years......I am looking to make friends with other Moms,anyone is welcome to add me...

how are you

My Group For Moms Who Love Taking Pictures,NO DRAMA:http://www.cafemom.com/group/118535

HippiePotpie
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I am Melissa I have a 3 year old daughter and a 6 month old fur baby. I look forward to posting here!

pink18
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:37 AM
1 mom liked this

hi

rhh
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Hi Ladies! I am new to Cafe Mom and looking forward to making some friends. Am 29, from England have been in the US for 6 years, we have 1 daughter Isabel, 13 months old and expecting our second on 14th April 2013, happy days!

MK1976
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies, my name is Margaret I'm 36 years old. I have step down from my job and decided to be a full time stay at home mom. My daughter now is 4 month old . I'm looking forward to meet new friends here. 

Mummybear743
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Heyy, im steph im 21 im a stay at home mum of a 6month old little boy :) Looking to make some new friends x

Julie2782
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone, my name is Julie  , i just found this site and very interesting. I still single and plan to get marry soon. i m looking forward to making friends and sharing experience how to be a great mommy . 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN