Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Cafe!

Whether you'd like to discuss the latest news, talk about personal issues, or just want to hang out, anything goes at the Cafe!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Replies (51-60):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Hi there Jennifer! So sorry for your loss but congratulations on your current pregnancy! When are you due?

Quoting jendenbla92:

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer, most people call me Jenn! I am a miscarriage survivor, & newly pregnant! Looking forward to making new friends! :) XoXo

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:41 AM

So sorry for your losses, Sara. I had 2 miscarriages myself, but then had 2 daughters. I'm glad you decided to come back to us. :)

Quoting BlsdWithTwOKids:

Hello Ladies,

My name is Sara & I am a 30 year old SAHM to my 8 year old son,Isaiah AKA Young Stunna & my 6 year old daughter,Savannah AKA Diva,I also have one angel baby I lost 12 years ago due to a miscarriage,I was 2 months pregnant...I have been a member of CM before but under a previous screen name and I thought I would join this group again...Anyways in my free time I cook,clean and i love to take pictures mainly of my children and nature,I have been taking pictures for a little over two years......I am looking to make friends with other Moms,anyone is welcome to add me...

how are you

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Hi Sara! It's nice to meet you. I sent you a friend invite. :)

Quoting BlsdWithTwOKids:

Hello Ladies,

My name is Sara & I am a 30 year old SAHM to my 8 year old son,Isaiah AKA Young Stunna & my 6 year old daughter,Savannah AKA Diva,I also have one angel baby I lost 12 years ago due to a miscarriage,I was 2 months pregnant...I have been a member of CM before but under a previous screen name and I thought I would join this group again...Anyways in my free time I cook,clean and i love to take pictures mainly of my children and nature,I have been taking pictures for a little over two years......I am looking to make friends with other Moms,anyone is welcome to add me...

how are you

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Welcome to the group! I'm a Stephanie, too. I sent you a friend invite. :)

Quoting Mummybear743:

Heyy, im steph im 21 im a stay at home mum of a 6month old little boy :) Looking to make some new friends x

RhondaWoman71
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning everyone. My name is Rhonda I live in Shelby NC with my wonderful hubby-David(almost 21 yrs now), My sis-in-law Kathy, my son(DC)& doaughte in law (Dez) & our grandson Colton. I am 42 yrs old & a breast cancer survivor. I also love to craft, sew, quilt, painting.etc. I am an avid cross stitcher & now am trying to learn to knit.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Congratulations on beating cancer! And welcome to the group. :)

I think you'll also enjoy these groups, too:

Quoting RhondaWoman71:

Good morning everyone. My name is Rhonda I live in Shelby NC with my wonderful hubby-David(almost 21 yrs now), My sis-in-law Kathy, my son(DC)& doaughte in law (Dez) & our grandson Colton. I am 42 yrs old & a breast cancer survivor. I also love to craft, sew, quilt, painting.etc. I am an avid cross stitcher & now am trying to learn to knit.

Briana519
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello, my name is Briana and I am a stay-at-home mother of 3, a 1yr old boy, 3yr old girl, and 18yr old girl. Wife of 8yrs, resident of Southwest Minneapolis, dog owner, and a gym member (Lifetime in St Louis Park, in case you are too) and I hope to find some other moms in the area for playdates and mom nights out. I would really like those to exist again. I tend to be a bit quiet if I don't know anyone in my surroundings, so sadly I suck at "making friends." I moved here from WI, where all my GF are, and would like to meet some moms for frequent venting sessions, coffee, parktime for the kiddos, and other excersions. Hope to meet many of you soon........

pinkyj619
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

is there a place to do IM chat here? I was hoping to talk to get my mind to relax get some opinions?

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Hi!

No, but members use the threads on the group like chats since you can post and reply to one another pretty quickly. You can also start a group chat.

Quoting pinkyj619:

is there a place to do IM chat here? I was hoping to talk to get my mind to relax get some opinions?

melakim
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello!! My name is Kimberly!!! I am a 33 year old mother of 2!! I have a 14 year old son and an 11 year old daughter!!! I would love to make some new friends!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN