Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear anti-gun reform people....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you don't like the new regulations, you're welcome to drive your houses somewhere else.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Replies (181-187):
RutterMama
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Which has been proven time and time again.

Quoting GertieK:

I realize that... because there really is no logical answer to the question....which is why I asked it.  Gun reform can't make things safer, but it can make things more dangerous. 

Quoting TinaNicu:

You will not get a good answer because I've yet to hear one from their point of view. 

Quoting GertieK:

I am very curious as to how stricter laws would make your kids safer.  No smart alec remarks... no BS.  Just a clear logical answer as to how having more laws and stricter gun control would make your kids safer.  How are you going to keep them out of the hands of someone who is determined to get one and has no concern for legalities?  I really need to understand your logic.  It is so skewed, I can't figure how you or anyone else can actually explain their thought process.  You do understand that anything can be purchased if desired?  You do understand that the people who commit these crazy acts never give a thought to obeying the law........  So, please, educate me how taking guns out of the hands of people who DO obey the laws will make things all better.

RutterMama
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Yes, I bore you because you can't answer simple questions. Nice try. Your lack of intelligence showing through yet again.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll leave it up to law enforcement on how they choose to do their job....like they've been doing it for many years.  You bore me.  I'm going to bed.

Quoting RutterMama:

You didn't, but I did dearie... How do you propose our law enforcement disarm criminals? You have yet to answer the question. And your name calling is seriously childish.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say anything in regards to law enforcement....but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.  Poor dear.  So dumb and so lost.....

Quoting RutterMama:

And how exactly do you suggest that law enforcement or lawful citizens disarm CRIMINALS?!? Yep... didn't think so.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well it seems pretty clear because since I don't agree with you I'm anti-American.  I'm entitled to my opinion and so are you.....so don't push your backwards rhetoric on me and accuse me of things that aren't the least bit true.  Just because I believe in gun control doesn't make me anti-American.  It means I want to be able to send my kids to school without worrying they're going to get shot....and some better laws could help prevent that from happening. 

Quoting TinaNicu:

Boy, that isn't a very American thing to say. Are you saying that your opinion is the only one that matters? Are you saying we should all be sheep with no diverse thought in this country? Very anti-American if you ask me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:13 AM

You mean I don't answer your dumb questions with an answer that satisfies your simple little mind.  Nice try.  Night!

Quoting RutterMama:

Yes, I bore you because you can't answer simple questions. Nice try. Your lack of intelligence showing through yet again.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll leave it up to law enforcement on how they choose to do their job....like they've been doing it for many years.  You bore me.  I'm going to bed.

Quoting RutterMama:

You didn't, but I did dearie... How do you propose our law enforcement disarm criminals? You have yet to answer the question. And your name calling is seriously childish.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say anything in regards to law enforcement....but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.  Poor dear.  So dumb and so lost.....

Quoting RutterMama:

And how exactly do you suggest that law enforcement or lawful citizens disarm CRIMINALS?!? Yep... didn't think so.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well it seems pretty clear because since I don't agree with you I'm anti-American.  I'm entitled to my opinion and so are you.....so don't push your backwards rhetoric on me and accuse me of things that aren't the least bit true.  Just because I believe in gun control doesn't make me anti-American.  It means I want to be able to send my kids to school without worrying they're going to get shot....and some better laws could help prevent that from happening. 

Quoting TinaNicu:

Boy, that isn't a very American thing to say. Are you saying that your opinion is the only one that matters? Are you saying we should all be sheep with no diverse thought in this country? Very anti-American if you ask me.

RutterMama
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:22 AM

No, I mean you haven't answered any of my questions... at all... none that even my vastly complex mind could comprehend. Good luck in your real life... I'm sure you're a real peach to be around.

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean I don't answer your dumb questions with an answer that satisfies your simple little mind.  Nice try.  Night!

Quoting RutterMama:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RutterMama:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RutterMama:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TinaNicu:

GertieK
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I have looked at so many web site about gun control lately, I can't find the same one that gave me the 89% statistic, or at least I am not going to re-read the articles to find it.  However, there are TONS of sites with information about Kennesaw, and the success of the gun law is very clear.  As a matter of fact, in one of the articles written in 2007, they were celebrating 25 years of being murder-free.  The OP of this post is typical of those who are reacting out of fear and ignorance.  Even an arm-chair psychiatrist knows that being nasty to people and calling them names is an attempt at diversion away from the reality that she cannot answer questions directed at her in a clear or reasonable fashion.    Lawyers will tell you, never ask a question unless you already know the answer.  We have posed questions, we knew the answer, but she never actually responded with any type of intelligent facts....just nastiness.  OP aside, because logic does not figure into her thought process, there is so much information available with statistics that clearly show that increasing gun control - most especially banning guns - results in more crime and a much more dangerous environment for the good guys.  Have you noticesd that now they are no longer using the term "gun control" but are calling it "gun safety"?

http://rense.com/general9/gunlaw.htm

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/07/mandated-gun-ownership-a-tale-of-two-cities/

http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/

And one of the best resources on gun facts, statistics, etc.: 

www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp

leticiaterry
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you, someone with brains!!!

Quoting 907PickleMom:

Some people don't think logically it seems.. Gun control laws won't stop the really bad people from getting guns.. SMH

Why don't we teach gun safety instead of fear?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsjackson0329
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:59 AM

The second ammendment protects all others so before putting us NRA gun toting people down think about what you are saying because it is those guns that are protecting your rights to say you don't like them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)