Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Dear anti-gun reform people....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you don't like the new regulations, you're welcome to drive your houses somewhere else.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Seriously??

I wouldn't leave my home.

Its definately not on wheels.  I will stay and fight dumbasses like you for my constitutional rights.

If you don't like China, you can always move to Chicago.  I hear banning guns was GREAT for the crime there.  *EYES ROLLING*

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous who posted this, if you don't like guns,  you can always move to China.  Do you need help packing?  (:

No, I like it here.  I'd prefer you drove your house to Canada.  Need help pushing your home over the border?

momto3B
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:18 PM

OMG, that is hysterical!!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:20 PM

If you got your current education in Chicago's public school system, it's okay......I totally understand......you don't need to say anything else.

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously??

Its definately not on wheels.  I will stay and fight dumbasses like you for my constitutional rights.

If you don't like China, you can always move to Chicago.  I hear banning guns was GREAT for the crime there.  *EYES ROLLING*

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous who posted this, if you don't like guns,  you can always move to China.  Do you need help packing?  (:

No, I like it here.  I'd prefer you drove your house to Canada.  Need help pushing your home over the border?

momto3B
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:20 PM

No, the post is simply funny, and "inclusive"

Quoting Anonymous:

ROFLMAO. Many rich people agree with NRA and constitutional rights. This post shows stupidity.

momto3B
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

http://westport.patch.com/articles/chief-kehoe-tells-white-house-ban-assault-weapons-c1392d97

The police chief of Newtown, a community with many gun fans, has a strong opinion. I guess after you have seen the remains of 20 children blown to bits by an assault rifle you decide to either become part of the problem, advocating more weapons, or part of the solution, more weapons control. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:29 PM

That's the best you have?

Here's a thought for you.. if the take away gun rights, how long do you think it will be before they take way speech rights?  Then stupid people like you might be mandated to SHUT UP.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you got your current education in Chicago's public school system, it's okay......I totally understand......you don't need to say anything else.

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously??

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I think that crazies, ahem, crazy extremists like you who are uneducated about the way the government works will jump to unrealistic conclusions like the one you just mentioned.  But keep going, I find your nonsense very entertaining.

Quoting Anonymous:

Here's a thought for you.. if the take away gun rights, how long do you think it will be before they take way speech rights?  Then stupid people like you might be mandated to SHUT UP.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously??

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey dumbass. Read up about Hitler.  He took away gun rights too and people ADORED him.  If you are too stupid to see what is going on, I feel really bad for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think that crazies, ahem, crazy extremists like you who are uneducated about the way the government works will jump to unrealistic conclusions like the one you just mentioned.  But keep going, I find your nonsense very entertaining.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously??

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Keep going, best laugh I've had all day.  You are so out there....so uneducated....and so misinformed.  I feel sorry for you.  Keep the laughs coming!  Have any alien conspiracy theories too?

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey dumbass. Read up about Hitler.  He took away gun rights too and people ADORED him.  If you are too stupid to see what is going on, I feel really bad for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously??

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Dzyre1115
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Anyone with any common sense has already left the, "great", state of New York and many other states are ignoring the paranoia and the Federal recommendations.  So there is no need to drive my house anywhere, I live in an actual United State :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN