Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Dear anti-gun reform people....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you don't like the new regulations, you're welcome to drive your houses somewhere else.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Replies (41-50):
momto3B
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Read previous posts about Nazi comparisons. Read quote from Newton Police chief an then you give some thought to what the parents of all of the murdered children in Newtown might think of your comments.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey dumbass. Read up about Hitler.  He took away gun rights too and people ADORED him.  If you are too stupid to see what is going on, I feel really bad for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think that crazies, ahem, crazy extremists like you who are uneducated about the way the government works will jump to unrealistic conclusions like the one you just mentioned.  But keep going, I find your nonsense very entertaining.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's the best you have?

Here's a thought for you.. if the take away gun rights, how long do you think it will be before they take way speech rights?  Then stupid people like you might be mandated to SHUT UP.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you got your current education in Chicago's public school system, it's okay......I totally understand......you don't need to say anything else.

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously??

I wouldn't leave my home.

Its definately not on wheels.  I will stay and fight dumbasses like you for my constitutional rights.

If you don't like China, you can always move to Chicago.  I hear banning guns was GREAT for the crime there.  *EYES ROLLING*

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous who posted this, if you don't like guns,  you can always move to China.  Do you need help packing?  (:

No, I like it here.  I'd prefer you drove your house to Canada.  Need help pushing your home over the border?

motherslove82
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM
3 moms liked this

When they attack freedom of speech and your right to due process, remember that you are allowed to leave if you don't like it. The Constitution is the Constitution. You can't pick and choose.

I do find it funny that the same women who were crying a few months ago because their employers didn't want to pay for their birth control (What about my RIGHTS!!!! wah, wah) are ready to throw actual Constitutional rights out the window because Obama thinks it's a good idea.

vinny25
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:51 PM

These posts are pretty funny hahaha

all I know is that the only people giving up their guns are law-abiding citizens. Which gives the unlawful the advantage. Doesn't sound like a good idea especially when calling the police never helps when they dont even get in any hurry to help, or the gunman has already shot you. but please keep arguing, because it makes all the sense in the world to argue with someone who has posted anonymously to begin with. 

watching tennis

I'll just sit here and watch.

Ama2Gunner
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:56 PM
2 moms liked this

All of these responses would make more sense if you quoted who you were replying to, instead of just replying to the thread.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why aren't you big, bad and wonderful.  I believe in this country and a correct interpretation of the constitution.  Edumacate your ignorant self.

TinaNicu
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Boy, that isn't a very American thing to say. Are you saying that your opinion is the only one that matters? Are you saying we should all be sheep with no diverse thought in this country? Very anti-American if you ask me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

My state and many others will get around them so feel free to move when it happens because we will maintain our rights !!
mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:22 AM

THEY'LL HAVE TO PRY MY GUN OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS.

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:04 AM

You mean after they shoot you? Right.

Quoting mamamiajk:

THEY'LL HAVE TO PRY MY GUN OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Well it seems pretty clear because since I don't agree with you I'm anti-American.  I'm entitled to my opinion and so are you.....so don't push your backwards rhetoric on me and accuse me of things that aren't the least bit true.  Just because I believe in gun control doesn't make me anti-American.  It means I want to be able to send my kids to school without worrying they're going to get shot....and some better laws could help prevent that from happening. 

Quoting TinaNicu:

Boy, that isn't a very American thing to say. Are you saying that your opinion is the only one that matters? Are you saying we should all be sheep with no diverse thought in this country? Very anti-American if you ask me.

TinaNicu
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Well it seems pretty clear because since I don't agree with you I'm anti-American.  I'm entitled to my opinion and so are you.....so don't push your backwards rhetoric on me and accuse me of things that aren't the least bit true.  Just because I believe in gun control doesn't make me anti-American.  It means I want to be able to send my kids to school without worrying they're going to get shot....and some better laws could help prevent that from happening. 

Quoting TinaNicu:

You need to go back and reread your original post again. You said that if we don't like the new regulations, then we can go somewhere else. In other words, you don't value opinions different from your own. You have the take it or leave it mentality. So don't back pedal now. You don't seem to value my opinion from your original post. I never said that being for gun control is anti-American. I said that you are anti-American because of what I just outlined above.

And I didn't even point out the comment about driving my house somewhere else. You assume anyone that is against gun control lives in a mobile home or "trailer".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)