Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Are you anti-gun control?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If so, does your house have wheels and do you use foodstamps?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Replies (21-29):
Proud2bamomma
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I think this a pretty vague question.. I personally do not think its fair to take away the peoples right to own and/or use fire arms. There should however be extensive background checks, and longer wait periods to own one. I have heard about fingerprinting in shops, in my opinion, that should have been happening from the start. Criminals are on file with fingerprints. I think there should be many rules to owning a gun, such as ANY mental health issue or ANY violence on record, you are no longer eligible. 

I for one do not understand the connection between guns, mobile homes, and food stamps.. 

PEEK05
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I pooped today.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Don't compare your house-on-wheels self to the educated men and women who started this country....they sure weren't a bunch of crazy gun-toting nuts.  Not a very accurate comparison.  It wasn't just guns that gave me the right to speak out against you crazies.....it was also a group of calm, educated people who wrote down what they wanted in a nation.  My life is good....no complaints here.....or wheels on my house.

Quoting vinny25:

hahaha seriously? I bet this is the same person who posted before about people who have guns live in trailors lmao. what a punk! do you seriously have no life? 

if your not the same person, I donnot take back the insult. youre trying to stereotype people when you obviously have no idea what the real world is about.

BTW it was fire arms that gave you the freedom and right to speak your mind. always keep that in your thoughts js

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:24 PM

If mental health checks were required for people who own guns, then half the people on this site probably wouldn't be able to get a firearm.

vinny25
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:36 PM

see all youre doing is stereotyping anyone who owns a gun. If you are as well educated as you say, then you would know that not all people who live in trailors have guns and not all people who own homes do not have guns. All youre doing here is calling names and trying to pick a fight. youre a punk without a life. for all we know, youre the one sitting in your trailor trash home eating potato chips that hard working americans pay for you to have. Who are you to descriminate? Who are you to call people names and start arguments? Oh, that's right, because if you did it in person, everyone would know you are unarmed and unable to protect yourself from any criminals. 

learn some facts and learn some manners before you start spouting off rude remarks. and actually it was wars that kept this country free. I sure hope you didn;t think we won wars by throwing celery around, hoping that would win us these wars. 

and if you believe in the constitution then you would believe the second amendment that as you said 'a group of calm, educated people' have written for a reason. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't compare your house-on-wheels self to the educated men and women who started this country....they sure weren't a bunch of crazy gun-toting nuts.  Not a very accurate comparison.  It wasn't just guns that gave me the right to speak out against you crazies.....it was also a group of calm, educated people who wrote down what they wanted in a nation.  My life is good....no complaints here.....or wheels on my house.

Quoting vinny25:

hahaha seriously? I bet this is the same person who posted before about people who have guns live in trailors lmao. what a punk! do you seriously have no life? 

if your not the same person, I donnot take back the insult. youre trying to stereotype people when you obviously have no idea what the real world is about.

BTW it was fire arms that gave you the freedom and right to speak your mind. always keep that in your thoughts js

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:38 PM

That was beautiful.  Any other historically inaccurate information you'd like to provide?  And you spelled trailer wrong too.  Know how to spell your house!

Quoting vinny25:

see all youre doing is stereotyping anyone who owns a gun. If you are as well educated as you say, then you would know that not all people who live in trailors have guns and not all people who own homes do not have guns. All youre doing here is calling names and trying to pick a fight. youre a punk without a life. for all we know, youre the one sitting in your trailor trash home eating potato chips that hard working americans pay for you to have. Who are you to descriminate? Who are you to call people names and start arguments? Oh, that's right, because if you did it in person, everyone would know you are unarmed and unable to protect yourself from any criminals. 

learn some facts and learn some manners before you start spouting off rude remarks. and actually it was wars that kept this country free. I sure hope you didn;t think we won wars by throwing celery around, hoping that would win us these wars. 

and if you believe in the constitution then you would believe the second amendment that as you said 'a group of calm, educated people' have written for a reason. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vinny25:

IAMmomtotrips
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Trust me I don't fit any of the molds!

Quoting vinny25:

That is a crazy idea. Most liberals I know are crazy and pretty much extreme. Nice to know theres SOMETHING a liberal and conservative can agree with. Kudos for not being crazy and having a brain 

and I mean that with respect, no sarcasm here.

Quoting IAMmomtotrips:

I am anti-gun control, but not against reforming/enforcing the laws on the books. I'm highly educated, and not living in a house on wheels. I am not on food stamps and have an amazing job that I love. And the most crazy idea of all...I'm a liberal democrat!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vinny25
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:34 AM
You've got to be the dumbest person I've ever met lmfao

Quoting Anonymous:

That was beautiful.  Any other historically inaccurate information you'd like to provide?  And you spelled trailer wrong too.  Know how to spell your house!

Quoting vinny25:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vinny25:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:03 AM

YAWN

Quoting vinny25:

You've got to be the dumbest person I've ever met lmfao

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vinny25:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vinny25:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN