Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Any mommies in Chicago or Indiana want to help?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:01 PM
  • 0 Replies

Hi girls,

My name is Rosalie. I have two kiddos, a girl-4, and a boy-18mths. I'm from Chicago and have been involved with a case in LaGrange, IN regarding the death of a baby girl by the name of Alissa Guernsey who was only 16mths old. She died due to blunt force trauma to the head and the last person with her, actually drove around to run errands while Alissa was dying strapped in her carseat. It is a very ugly and corrupt story. I'm looking for local support because we will be having a rally for her in front of the LaGrange County Courthouse on March 28th. March 28th is the day Alissa died 4yrs ago. Her murderer was only charged with Neglect Class B- a charge in which the victim is still living. We are fighting for this case to be re-opened. It is NOT DOUBLE JEOPARDY as the killer was never charged with murder.

You can find ALissa's story on her Facebook Page at babyalissacries4justice.org. Below is a petition to the White House. Please sign and share. This isn't a waste of time, I promise you. As mommies, we need to put a stop to those hurting our children.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/toddler-tortured-and-murdered-sentence-10-years-time-served-77-days-neglect-federal-offense/rjGKM6BY?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)