Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Can anyone help? :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am only 4 weeks 5 days pregnant. 

I know this is TMI but I have wanted a baby for last 6 months my husband wanted to wait.

last month we had sex I was on top and he tried to pull out but I decided out of impulse to sit back down on it. I really didnt think I would get pregnant but here I am.

My husband isnt like all hateful or depressed I know he isnt thrilled but he is dealing with it the best he can. I think he is coming out of the shock of it and accepting it.

But everytime I say I feel like I am going to throw up or am extra moody he say "Dont forget you wanted this baby not me" 

It hurts my feelings so much I feel like he isnt going to love this baby as much as our daughter. 

I also feel like he is embaressed by it because anytime we tell anyone we are pregnant he always adds. "I wanted to wait SHE wanted this baby"

I am afriad he is going to leave me eventually but he is the love of my life. Is this my hormones acting up getting me all worried?

How do I make this up to him?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
You both had sex. Unless you raped him, he wanted this baby as much as you, or he would have wrapped that rascal. I'm afraid you're in for a world of hurt and heartbreak if you stay with this caveman dunce. Take care of yourself, girl.
tanper29
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:51 PM
It took 2 of u to make a baby. He's probably just mad at himself and the situation. Yes there is no guarentee that the pull out method works. He needs to place blame somewhere. Truth is ur both equally to blame. Hopefully he will get out of his funk and be a man. Gl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tess on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:55 PM
If he didn't want a kid, he is just as responsible to prevent it as you. He should have been wearing a rubber. He is just as much to blame and he should be being positive and taking care of your baby.
hurricane37
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Well, when he sees that baby and holds it, if he does not change his mind, he is a real jerk. I think it is very inconsiderate of him to talk to you like that. Even if you had not said you wanted to get pregnant, it could have happened anyway. What would he do then?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:26 PM

what an asshole.

Ignorant asshole

lavagirl27
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Is your husband serious he needs a wake up call if he wasnt ready he could have take other percautions himself. but to act like a sulking child with a bad attitude is not the way so waht you are pregnant with another child is the world going to end. and dont make excuses for him dealing the best way he can yeah right he is trying to put all the blame on you and make you fell guilty and that is somthing you dont need at a time like this. If he wants to act like that he would do it by himself  tell him you will not stand for that kind of treatment and you are worried about him leaving you he would be a fool and you would deserve somebody much better

stargaze281
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM
you and your dh were not on the same page he didn't want a second baby but you made it happen anyway. he must be feeling resentful and upset about it. but he should get over that soon, by the way how old is he? cause he sounds kinda childish. you two will have to work out your differences about this new baby, because you two will have to show love and care for your new baby . next time you both should use protection.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I think a sincere apology is in order but there is nowhere to go now but forward with this.I'd like to point out that you could have gotten pregnant even if he did pull all the way out because sperm is present even before he ejaculates. (sorry for my own TMI) so if he was absolutely trying to aviod a pregnancy he could have done a lot more than just the pull-out method. It's not so black and white from a biological perspective and he needs to ease up a bit with his attitude. I'm guessing it felt better for him not to wear a condom or else he would have worn one so don't go blaming yourself for the whole thing. He was there too, having sex without protection. You two are married, he is a married father and he'd be an idiot to up and leave his family for this. He's just angry and you need to acknowledge that you know he is angry and it's OK but that it isn't all your fault and that it isn't at all OK for him to be mean about it or drag other people into it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:33 AM
It was pretty much the opposite for me. I didn't want another and he did. Then I got preg . Stupid me didn't take bc because my hisband said it gave me side effects!
It was a very hard pregnancy for me. Until I saw my baby. Love!
But now I notice that my husband doesn't look at my little one half as much as my older one. He never picks him up to enjoy him.
I think it might be bec of my emotionally hard pregnancy and hard labor he saw.
mayzell
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Crazy, i have been with my husband 13 years and we have never used any b.c. ever.

We have one child who we planned to have on purpose. So it has worked for us.

Granted i know it does not work for everyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Pull out doesn't work. If he didn't want a kid he should have used a condom. Sounds like you kinda wanted to trap him as well. Give him tome to deal with it. He is not thrilled.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN