Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Can anyone help? :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am only 4 weeks 5 days pregnant. 

I know this is TMI but I have wanted a baby for last 6 months my husband wanted to wait.

last month we had sex I was on top and he tried to pull out but I decided out of impulse to sit back down on it. I really didnt think I would get pregnant but here I am.

My husband isnt like all hateful or depressed I know he isnt thrilled but he is dealing with it the best he can. I think he is coming out of the shock of it and accepting it.

But everytime I say I feel like I am going to throw up or am extra moody he say "Dont forget you wanted this baby not me" 

It hurts my feelings so much I feel like he isnt going to love this baby as much as our daughter. 

I also feel like he is embaressed by it because anytime we tell anyone we are pregnant he always adds. "I wanted to wait SHE wanted this baby"

I am afriad he is going to leave me eventually but he is the love of my life. Is this my hormones acting up getting me all worried?

How do I make this up to him?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Replies (21-26):
907PickleMom
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:58 PM
DH was weird both pregnancies.. Especially DS 5 yrs old.. Pregnancy makes men weird.. Hopefully he will come around. After the kids were born he was much better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
annie2244
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

It 'hurts your feelings' that he is resentful towards you? 

You both piss me off. If you both weren't ready to have a child, then he should not have been having sex w/o a condom and you should have not let him AND you should have been using another form of bc in addition. 

The withdrawl method is the method that produces alot of pregnancies. 

You're both  to blame for this unplanned pregnancy, remind him of that.. 

Go to counseling to get help to both  grow up and take charge of your life. 

And if you can't get it together and act like responsible grown ups, abort or give this kid up for adoption. 

You are not ready to be parents. 

DropZoneMom
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

It really sounds like neither one of you are mature enough to be having a baby.

CountryLayne
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Well, it's not like he isn't to blame. He wanted sex- unprotected sex, at that. It takes TWO people to conceive. If he didn't want another child, he could have worn a condom.

You don't need to make it up to him, but I think you DO need to talk to him. Talk about the situation, and try to come up with some sort of middle ground. He is treating you poorly by blaming you- but he is as much to blame.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Well, the pull out method didn't work, for one of many reasons, she didn't let it happen even. This is just as much her fault as his, but it is obvious the OP was trying to trap her dh. She got her wish.
Uzma_mom_of_2
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:42 PM

This was my first thought.

He didn't want a baby so badly he should have suited up. The little that comes out when he's erected  contains semen. All it takes is 1 sperm to reach the goal. He's acting like a spoiled little brat and I'd be pissed.

This needs a serious discussion and without the childish, you wanted this not me bull crap. If his attitude doesn't straighten out, imagine how he's going to treat your baby after he/she is born. Takes 2 to make a baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would stop talking to him.  Just ignore him completely because "pulling out" doesnt guarantee not getting preg. He could have insisted on wearing a condom etc. At the end of the day, you are preg and you didnt get that way on your own. I would just not talk to him until he agrees to discuss it all. You both need to discuss it all and clear the air. 

I very rarely bother to check a board twice, so debate, get mad, or whatever it is that'll make you feel better, if you don't like what I have to say, because it won't bother me :)sticking out tongue

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)