Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

what the h*** can it mean

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:48 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello, I have to ask, what the hell does it mean when family interefers on and off, or always asking you to come over, alot? Because I can't make sense of this behavior anymore. Cause, I did put my foot down in the past and it helped, but there annoyamces still lurk. It's just so immature.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
EDDES
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, mainly there is an old saying....an opinion is like an a-hole, everybody has got one.shruggingDon't let it get to you....people will always have something to say and the inmature ones want to test out their new voices and clear their throats and test drive concepts and ideas by throwing them at you and at me too but take it as a grain of salt and basicly receive things at face value....in the end you are responsible for your own actions and your own life...so when the smoke clears....you still have things to do.....but you never know at times, who might just be the one to give you that helping hand or listen to you when you need to vent and when you are feeling lonely....so take it as it comes because there are always two sides to every coin.....sometimes, people do actually help out.good night  

gonecrazi
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

It means they are nosey people who need to get a life and stay out of yours

Ricanme
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:24 AM

So don't let them interfere, tell them that if you need their opinion or help you w/let them know. Don't put yourself in that cituation and let them know exactly how you feel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)