Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Concerts you've been to?

Queensryche, Mötley Crüe, Billy Joel/Elton John, 311(many times), Live, Fleetwood Mac, AC/DC, Loretta Lynn, Ian Moore(many times).

I know there's a few I'm forgetting. If I remember I'll post them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Replies (31-35):
MCA23
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:10 PM

311 (also lots of times), Rage, Phish, Clapton, Kid Rock, Jurassic 5 (lots of times), G Love, Sharon Jones, Jamiroquai, Train opened for Ben Folds 5, WuTang, Digital Underground, Vanilla Ice, Huey Lewis & The News, Clutch, Henry Rollins, Medeski Martin & Wood, lots and lots and lots of local stuff.  I know there's more, and I'm blanking. 

But still, #1 show on my bucket list ever was to see the Beastie Boys and now I'll never get to.  Have a hard time coming to terms with that. 

MarShy740
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Nsync and sesame street (yes I consider it one lol.) I plan on seeing Chris young in April!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nikkikry
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Disturbed (4 times), Godsmack (2 times), Three Days Grace (2 times), Chevelle, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold (2 times), Evanescense, Seether, Bullet for my Valentine, the Monkees (2 times), Escape the Fate, Sevendust, David Bowie, Backstreet Boys, NSYNC/Britney Spears, Hell Yeah, Halestorm, Puff Daddy and the Family (Mase, L'il Kim, Usher, etc).

I go to a lot of rock festivals so I've seen a lot that I might have forgotten. I love concerts!

nikkita311
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM

motley crue twice

pj2becca21
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Disturbed, Mower, blood simple, dream theater, Zappa play Zappa /w Steve Vai, big elf, Tool, A7X ( avenged sevenfold), seether, three days grace, bullet for my Valentine, seven dust 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN