Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Why were WE denied foodstamps?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

My husband and I just landed on Earth  after a long journey from Uranus.  

Seeing that we are both from another planet we immediately went to the foodstamp office and we were denied.

Here is the reason they gave us:

Here's why:

you or a member of your household does not meet the requirement of the united stated citizenship or eligible non-citizenship status as established by food stamp regulations. 

dfa 377.1a food stamp denial- various reasons.

Can anyone tell me WHY we were denied foodstamps?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy1919
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Because you can type English and most likely only have 1 kid. We like to reserve welfare for the non English speaking, baby producing illegals.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM
I have no idea, clearly the people at DSS need to get it together.
loisl25
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:10 AM
2 moms liked this

Because the government wants you to starve so your people don't take over earth.

kellymarie323
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Lmao!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pochaccotx
by Ashley on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM
lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Bc you might not have provided the proofs they requested for citizenship status. I was born and raised here and never once left the country, nor have I ever had a name change. Same name since birth, but my social security number does not match up to my name.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:15 AM
4 moms liked this

And people need to stop talking smack about people they dont know! It is no one business if someone is illegal and received benefits. They are HUMANS too. I am sorry but I love everyone no matter what their skin color is. SMDH I get so tired of people running their mouth about people just to make them feel good about themselves.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
How did you live on Uranus is a bigger question? Seeing as how there is no solid surface and the whole planet is composed of water, ice and ammonia. Weird.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Well earthling,  ammonia is the beverage du choice on Uranus!  It's kind of a smelly planet, so ammonia helps with that.  As far as food goes, we do have to import everything else from another Solar System....you earthlings must have serious appreciation for local produce!  An apple is not the same when it comes from 30,000,000 miles away.

Quoting Anonymous:

How did you live on Uranus is a bigger question? Seeing as how there is no solid surface and the whole planet is composed of water, ice and ammonia. Weird.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:46 PM

What's with all the food stamp troll posts today? LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)